Who has seen LP recently?

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by Andrea, Dec 27, 2003.

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

If you have seen Linkin Park recently, approx. how long did they play? The last time I saw them they played for about an hour. I don't know about you all but I hope they play for more than an hour on the Meteora World Tour.

Hana

Hana i are scientists LPA Super Member

I've seen them on 22/11, they were performing about an hour or maybe a bit more, I don't remember it exactly :whistle:

Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

Hum, when I went they played 18 songs. I think LP where on for about 1 hour 35 mins :D :chemist:

K1mm33

K1mm33 Guest

Chances are they're going to have to to play for over an hour. They are the main act and opening acts can't be longer then the main.

lp_fan23k

lp_fan23k Well-Known Member

^_^ I saw them at the summer sanitarum i don't remember how long, then i saw them at the the summer sanitarum after party at muchmusic in Toronto. (it was just interviewing and since limp bizkit didn't come they were there until metialica.(can't spell)

EvolutionaryFuse

EvolutionaryFuse Ambient

i saw them on the 21/11/03. it was a great gig

lpfan1212

lpfan1212 Well-Known Member

when i saw them in cardiff in november they must have been on for at least an hour and a half

lance

lance Well-Known Member

I last saw them went they are in Malaysia i think there is the onli time i saw them. by the way the concert is onli 90min all the people in malaysia are complaining that the concert is too short :( . I hope they will come next time and play longer :D

ailuj

ailuj Well-Known Member

Yup...same here!!

LiveInCalifornia

LiveInCalifornia Member

Summer Sanitarium was about 80 to 90 mins of Linkin Park.

ZilLP

ZilLP New Member

i saw them on 21/11/03 too, manchester, is was the best nite eva!!!! cant really remember how long they played for over an hour, we had lost prophets and kenisis too, who were cool too

Alacrity

Alacrity don't stop talking to me; i haven't been listening LPA Super Member

i saw them on 21/11/03 too, manchester, is was the best nite eva!!!! cant really remember how long they played for over an hour, we had lost prophets and kenisis too, who were cool too [/b][/quote]
    Welcome to the boards, PM the mods with any questions. Also, read the rules in chit-chat. I'm Fiona. :wave:

Yep, when I saw LP the 20th they played about an hour.

LPNeSSRGB

LPNeSSRGB Super Member LPA Super Member

I just saw LP tonight in Toronto and they were AMAZING. I can't even describe to you how good they were...WOW.
    I'm not sure exactly how long they played, but I'm pretty sure it was over an hour.

Hybrid_Bunny

Hybrid_Bunny Super Member LPA Super Member

me too!! best show ever!!!!!!!! not even little girls deafening me from behind could make it any less enjoyable.. :lol: but i think they played about 80 minutes. i checked my watch when they came on and i think it was around 9:40 and they ended at 11. but if anyone from toronto had a better watch than me, let me know! :p someone said they did 18 songs but i'm pretty sure they did 19

LPNeSSRGB

It was 19! :D
    80 minutes? I thought it was something like that. But I wasn't sure, I had no sense of thought, time or direction in the pit, LOL.

Hybrid_Bunny

Hybrid_Bunny Super Member LPA Super Member

It was 19! :D
    80 minutes? I thought it was something like that. But I wasn't sure, I had no sense of thought, time or direction in the pit, LOL. [/b][/quote]
    yeah..i went and counted up all the songs they did and it was 19. and what does being in the pit have to do with you losing your sense of thought, time and direction? :lol:

LPNeSSRGB

Because it was so crazy! And because I was having so much fun that I had no idea what was going on outside of the little world around me! :lol:

Skykitten

Skykitten Member

Hey there! I agree an hour isn't enough time to fully enjoy them, but then again an entire week wouldn't be long enough! I went to the show in Montreal and they played for 85 mins. The best 85 minutes i've spent in a long time!!!

Ciao,

Melanie :)

Alana-chazzychaz_fan

Alana-chazzychaz_fan New Member

I just saw linkin park on friday, they are so hott, espesially chester... even hotter in person... I was in the very fron, just a few feet from chester *drools*, they played for about and hour and a half i guess. Byez :mike: :phoenix: :rob: :chaz: :brad: :joe:

kellih1280

kellih1280 Member

hey everyone :p

I just seen LP last week in Little Rock!! It was an absolutely amazing show.. but who would expect anything less than amazing from the boys! :D Anyways, hope ya'll have had a blast at your shows!! I know I did!!