Mike Shinoda Talks About Honda Civic Tour 2012 (Audio)

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by niyilmaz, Aug 4, 2012.

niyilmaz

niyilmaz Member

INTERVIEW: Mike Shinoda Of Linkin Park Calls In

[video=youtube;OPy-BJdLUYI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPy-BJdLUYI[/video]

Got a call from Mike Shinoda as he was on his was to rehearsals with Linkin Park for The Honda Civic Tour! It kicks off next week! We talked about how he actually caught his tour mates, Incubus, at a backyard show a looong time ago and of course we had to chat Olympics....

Full Article & Read more: http://www.radio1045.com/pages/wendy.html?article=10320147#ixzz22aNo4jTy

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Not to be a dick, but why post your YouTube video when the full article has all the information and the audio itself? Re-ripping the audio and upping it on YouTube seems a bit redundant to me. It seems as much as you want to let people know about these, you're probably actually more concerned with getting your YouTube channel hits.

I understand posting interviews, and letting people discuss them, I actually have no problem with separate threads being made as well as them being posted in Got News, but this is just coming across as borderline spam.

niyilmaz

niyilmaz Member

But mobile users can't see the original sound. I upload to youtube because of this. If you don't want to share these interviews i will not share. Ok?

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

You underestimate the power of phones these days. As it is, link to your youtube in your signature and a link to your youtube in the actual Joest smells a lot like a precooked meat product by the Hormel Foods Corporation.

mlg556

mlg556 Member

Guys,Come On. I mean,this is the only video on Youtube which contains the whole interview. Just go on Youtube and search it :D If the guy wants to share this interview to all LP fans,Youtube is the best way of it.It's not like "there are tons of videos of the Civic Tour interview and this is the one of them".No,this is the only one existing.