LIVING THINGS STREAMING IN FULL ON ITUNES NOW!

Discussion in 'News' started by Ree, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

I like the cut of your jib.

Except I'm trying to figure out what that last thing in your top LP albums is. What is a Meteora?

2. LPHybrid Soldier

LPHybrid Soldier Banned

Untill it breaks has that really old school hip hop feeling, Mike's spitting is fucking dope

3. BLACKOUT

BLACKOUT Well-Known Member

Does anyone get the feeling VICTEMIZED is everything that When They Come For Me should have been?

4. SuperSaiyan4Kev

SuperSaiyan4Kev Well-Known Member

Who the hell is singing at the end of "Until It Breaks"??

5. Adam.

Adam. Well-Known Member

PResumably chester, but I'll listen again to make sure first.

6. Jovertop

Jovertop Well-Known Member

i did'nt heard the song yet...but i know its brad :D

7. hybrid.theory7

hybrid.theory7 Well-Known Member

HTep>HT>M>LT>M2M>ATS

8. ninfan92

ninfan92 Member

Yeah believe it or not its defiantly Brad, It was revealed in the interview put up yesterday :D

9. BLACKOUT

BLACKOUT Well-Known Member

The one and only Brad Delson.

10. SuperSaiyan4Kev

Woooowwwww....that's crazy man! haha

This album is fucking nuts...

I just wanna say first and foremost............LP, I'm sorry I listened to your album...

I know there was the...CHALLENGE of not listening to it before drop date...sorry I couldn't resist...

Just know that I'll feel better if I tell you, LP, on here that I buy all of your music and go to your shows. I support you! And you will see me this summer!

11. snailharvest

snailharvest nice

Ok, so anyone who missed the stream and wants to hear it, the full things on YouTube but I can't post the link, hurry up, it will in no doubt be down soon.

12. LohithMohan

LohithMohan It's like I'm paranoid...or am I?

I just made a review. Here it is :headbang:

Lost in the Echo - The most amazing intro to an album and this song itself has such an amazing intro. This would make a rocking single. Mike raps in an awesome flow. Chester's chorus is catchy as hell. Almost like the "In the End" of LIVING THINGS. Hopefully, this song will launch the band back into the spotlight. Its a perfect mix of Hybrid Theory's Energy and A thousand Sun's music. 10/10

In my Remains - Intro to this song reminds me of Burn it Down alot. Had that feeling ever since the previews released. Chester sounds amazing as usual. The chorus is catchy. After the 2nd chorus, mike comes in singing which is really good. ATS really showcased mike's singing talents and this album makes good use of it. Good song if not amazing. 8/10

Burn it Down and Lies Green Misery both 8/10

I'll be Gone - This was another song i was looking forward to and I am not disappointed. Chester sings the starting verse with crystal clear vocals and then he gets little aggressive when the chorus starts. Guitars are prominent in this track which is what many people wanted. :rolleyes: This album has chorus's where chester sings so high in pitch that an ordinary person would struggle to reach it. This song is the example for that. The chorus is really high. 9/10

Castle of Glass - To be honest, when I heard the previews i thought I wouldn't like this track. How I was wrong. One of the best tracks in the album. The intro tune is haunting. Mike starts the song. Really good singing between Mike and Chester. Would make a good single again. But then again, all the songs so far are single capable. Really like the guitar in this song. 10/10

Victimized - Two words. Aggressively Weird. Heavy drumming in the intro. Then mike sings in an almost "Green Day" punk style. Then chorus comes in with chester screaming his lungs out. Mike raps soon afterwards and its flawless. He hasn't gotten into this good of a flow since probably Meteora. Song is too short. 7/10

Roads Untraveled - Slow song. Atleast the beginning is. Good singing between mike and chester yet again. It's like a mix of Robot Boy and Little Things give you away. Good song to Listen to. 8/10

Skin to Bone - I find this song WEIRD. Beats are thundering at your face as chester mentioned in the interview. Lyrics are repeated over and over. Mike sings this again in the beginning. Chester then comes in with a higher pitch of the same lyrics. It's catchy but on the weird side cause of the repeated lyrics. 6.5/10

Until It Breaks - Very Electro music. Rapping in the beginning. Chester comes in with "Give me the strength of the Rising Sun". The 2nd rap verse is at a faster pace than the 1st. Linkin Park now officially has a 3rd vocalist. I think they plan on giving everyone a chance at singing in the future albums which I really like. Brad's singing is actually good. It does have alot of effects on it but still sounds good. Hopefully they will perform this song live to full extent. Decent song. 7.5/10

Tinfoil - It's more like an intro to Powerless than a stand alone instrumental. Its a good intro for powerless. 7.5/10

Powerless - Chester singing. I don't think there is anything left to say. He sings as amazing as ever. Guitar comes in the later half of the song. The pace of the song increases to the end. Good song and a Great album closer. 8.5/10

Living things is an amazing album. Would rate it probably a 8.5/10
    Skin to Bone was probably the song i didn't like to an extent. I'll probably get it to grow on me sooner or later.

The 1st 5-6 songs are just amazing songs. The songs that follow feature experimentation. Lost in the Echo should be the next single. That song could almost top every chart.

13. HypnoToad

HypnoToad Glory to the HypnoToad! LPA VIP

AGAIN. THE WHOLE ALBUM IS UP ON SPOTIFY.

14. Albiin Dio Ibrisevic

Albiin Dio Ibrisevic Use the toolbox Luke...The toolbox!

In my remains are promises that never came <3

15. maclieberman

maclieberman Just caught in the undertow..

How do u know FOR SURE that its the almighty Brad at the end of Until It Breaks? Ive never heard him sing before so i honestly couldnt actually agree yet lol

16. SuperSaiyan4Kev

Nice, bro!

17. LohithMohan

LohithMohan It's like I'm paranoid...or am I?

Mike said in an interview !

18. SuperSaiyan4Kev

yea i know....cause it sounds like the guy from Taproot.

19. SuperSaiyan4Kev

oh yea i forgot you guys said that already lol

sorry guys, i'm stoned and listening to this album........it's fucking epic no joke

20. maclieberman

maclieberman Just caught in the undertow..

oh...must not have seen THAT interview...lol he needs a side project! a guitarist can have a band and do lead vocals too lol Love & Death is Head (ex-Korn guitarist) and Black Light Burns is Wes Borland from Limp Bizkit...we got Fort Minor (not anymore tho) and Dead by Sunrise in existence....now Brad needs to be next lol