06/06/2012 - Bucharest, Romania - Romexpo

Discussion in 'News' started by Todd, Jun 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Qwerty19

Qwerty19 Well-Known Member

Yep, APFMH performance was mind blowing!

DAT BRIDGE. Wow. And the growl at 2:47.....Brilliant.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2012
    Spaedin

Spaedin Well-Known Member

Yay they're keeping Blackout and Tinfoil it looks like!

vanRoK

vanRoK Well-Known Member

after 11 years of waiting here they are right in front of me,still can't believe it :D.
    [video=youtube;3b5FkgqCOjI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b5FkgqCOjI&hd=1[/video]

HappyBokehs

HappyBokehs Member

I attended this show too! IT WAS SICK! They had technical issues with the keyboard, but they treated the whole problem with maturity and they played it off really good!
    I wish they played crawling too tho, and they didn't come back for another song at the end of the show.
    I was in the front row, screaming my lungs out, they were so great! Chester hasn't stayed in one place for a second, Brad and Joe did a great job when they needed to play off the technical issues, they talked to the crowd, we were delirious!
    At the end of the show they threw in the crowd collectibles : guitar picks (i caught one with Phoenix's signature), drumsticks, water bottles, setlists, all kinds of stuff.
    OH and by the way, at the end of the show, the staff gave the persons in the front row free water, (and earplugs at the beginning of the show) I still have the plastic cup and the earplugs(which I haven't used).
    I filmed this and this

Last edited: Jun 9, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.