Breaking The Single

Discussion in 'News' started by Will, Nov 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

SLAVE?

I kinda doubt Mike is into sadomachisism with 12 year old girls....sorry :(

:lol:

2. LpgirlNiNeTeEn

LpgirlNiNeTeEn Member

Hey I'm new at this. I just thought I'd say that I tuned into Rockline last night with Mike and Rob on. Some guy called in and asked if Breaking the Habit truly was the next single, and Mike confirmed that they will release it next year. He didnt seem mad or anything, but idk for sure. But now both Chester and Mike have said that BTH's the next single, so I guess thats the end to that conntroversy. Its an awesome song, as is every LP song. I wanted Lying From You to be a single tho!

3. chaz Shinizzle

chaz Shinizzle Well-Known Member

Cool! is there anyway i can listen to that interview like a link i'd love to hear it!
    ohhh and btw i wanted lying from you to be released as well cuz it rocks but hey i'll definetly settle for BTH!

4. Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

I also read on the LPMB that MIke said that he doesn't have a problem that BTH is the next single and that he's actually excited to do the video.

5. LpgirlNiNeTeEn

LpgirlNiNeTeEn Member

i dont think theres a link to listen to it, i just happened to hear it live online. and i stopped listening after that, but i wished there was a way to record it!!

6. dbhockey68

dbhockey68 New Member

Funny people should say that BTH wouldnt sound good live.....i was just at a x-mas radio show in NY and they played it and it sounded pretty damn good to me.....but then again, thats just me

....they then broke into FTI and it was sick

7. Shishio Himura_1989

Shishio Himura_1989 Member

No one may know this, but what is Breaking the Habit about? Someone said it was about Mikes friend. But can someone be a little more specific? Because if I knew what it was truly about then I could maybe see why he doesn't want it to be a single.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.