BURN IT DOWN Puzzle - Ongoing Progress (Full Puzzle Complete)

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @LP2K12

@LP2K12 Est. 2K12

Fail.

2. Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

The site says COME BACK. Clearly there's more in store for us so everyone please stop complaining. It's getting really old now and no one wants to read these complaints. Thanks.

3. alex4d

alex4d Member

THIS.

I posted something similar to this a bit earlier in more or less words. Mike said we would get snippets BEFORE the release of the album, that could be the day before. People assume this puzzle was going to be rewarded with music.

4. lpfan89

lpfan89 You will pay for what you've done

Could be that they're working on this site as we speak. And come back later to linkinpark.com could redirect you to that site. The #1 thing to do is have patience. This new site could have a very easy puzzle that will unlock the snippet right away.

5. alex4d

alex4d Member

So if I said:

"This summer we are going to do so much! Go camping, go to a theme park and take rock climbing lessons!" You would assume we were going camping at a theme park where we could also take rock climbing lessons? Fail logic.

6. Giorgos [Blind View]

Giorgos [Blind View] blah

Being upset for not having unlocked any snippets is YOUR fault, not LP's.
    YOU thought that solving THIS puzzle will give you snippets, but the band said solving puzzles, not necessarilly this one.
    "Come back" means we are not done. If you are tired of solving puzzles (or maybe just watching, like me), go have some fun and wait 'till the release

7. Josh Martin

Josh Martin Heart full of pain, head full of stress? HEAD ON!

2photo_2.JPG

Is this new? Looks..... puzzlish

8. @LP2K12

@LP2K12 Est. 2K12

I'm gonna go drink a beer and listen to Adele. That'll hold me over.

9. Vriska

Vriska Wiki Staff LPA VIP

Thats from a long time ago. it was once mike's twitter avatar

10. @LP2K12

@LP2K12 Est. 2K12

Source?

Slow. Answer above.

11. tripleh3lix

tripleh3lix Well-Known Member

People are so pissed that we are so upset, who the eff cares? People have a right to how they feel. A lot of people are working hard and truly over thinking this, so yes they are pissed and upset. I think we should just be patient. If nothing is released by later tonight.. then RAGE!!! :dino:

12. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

THIS.

We're getting more soon. Quit yer' bitching all.

13. Yass

Yass Member

hahahaha all this stress and fight against each other for just one single song out in 4 days, you people should go take some air, go have a drink or something, get a goddamn life!

14. Pandayna

Pandayna Who can get me backstage passes?

"Remember all the sadness and frustration, and let it goooo..."

Lots of sense in that lyric. I'm done trying to figure out the puzzles. I think we're forgetting the bigger picture here, which is:
    LINKIN PARK HAS A NEW ALBUM COMING OUT IN A FEW WEEKS!

Be happy for that. :)

15. thegame87

thegame87 Well-Known Member

I would really love to know if we did catch em by suprise and they didn't expect us to find out so quickly.
    It has been fun, Beyond all the alleged promise of snippets - its nice to see the band build up to the single with these rather just the usual band thing to release single, release album tour.
    Least these guys make it fun for their hardcore fans. It shows they are always thinking of us. Sure there are lots of fans just waiting for April 16th but for the rest who Hunt down ever peice of infomation they gave us this.
    Can't complain that this band ignore their fans.
    And really beyond all that - they have set dates by the record label when a song will come out. So all they can really do is build hype to those dates. We were never going to get anything more than a little snippet if at all. That Leaked Track might have been it. Regardless of all this April 16th we hear a whole new Linkin Park Song.
    The album cycle is quicker and they are keeping us up to date with everything - Happy Fan here no complaints!

16. murphyLP

murphyLP The blood of innocence burning in the skies

Your post doesn´t even deserve an answer!!! Keep up in this thread maybe they have more puzzles for you to solve just for fun!!! You know...that´s all you wanted in the puzzle isn´t it?

17. nerdlover5000

nerdlover5000 Banned

You stupid cunt.

18. Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

I find it funny that they locked you out if you missed pieces, but they ended up solving it for you at the end anyway.

If that was always the plan, why not just have the puzzle be progress-based and not time-based? Just to get people to come back at a later date? Then why lock the older pieces?

Personally I think this thing was handled pretty poorly from the get-go. I've participated (and followed) many viral campaigns/ARGs and this just seems... sloppy by comparison. Too many vague statements which lead to red herrings and allowed for regular people to create distractions, a line of logic that was hard to follow, and in the end, none of it really mattered to the overall progress. Was there even any actual progress made that did not rely on timing? If there's more to come, I hope it's not more of the same. :lol:

19. Tim

Tim My perversion power is accumulating LPA Super Member

Hahaha, you're so hostile.

20. MaoChouChan

MaoChouChan Well-Known Member

THIS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.