Three word story

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Manu, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

Cats need to shave their pussies twice daily, in the name of the king, Shinoda, he who rules My Last Serenade. The one who ends this story eats a fat, hairy mound of, puss-filled smelly Shinodakinis from Mars with cream and man boobs. It smells like rancid and really fishy dildos in New Adam Baldwin nostril slime for PETA with a boogie sandwich topped with a strawberryflavored gum soaked in Derek's pet donkey's piss. Until Harold Camping predicted that on this day, he would mount a donkey loving mother fucking llama, who was named Nostradamus. Nostradamus was a long, hard, strong, shiny llama with academic submissions for Harvard University. His successes brought him attention from gold-digging the nose of

2. Arhaz

Arhaz ...waiting. LPA Super Member

Cats need to shave their pussies twice daily, in the name of the king, Shinoda, he who rules My Last Serenade. The one who ends this story eats a fat, hairy mound of, puss-filled smelly Shinodakinis from Mars with cream and man boobs. It smells like rancid and really fishy dildos in New Adam Baldwin nostril slime for PETA with a boogie sandwich topped with a strawberryflavored gum soaked in Derek's pet donkey's piss. Until Harold Camping predicted that on this day, he would mount a donkey loving mother fucking llama, who was named Nostradamus. Nostradamus was a long, hard, strong, shiny llama with academic submissions for Harvard University. His successes brought him attention from gold-digging the nose of the oblivious past.

3. Jeff

Cats need to shave their pussies twice daily, in the name of the king, Shinoda, he who rules My Last Serenade. The one who ends this story eats a fat, hairy mound of, puss-filled smelly Shinodakinis from Mars with cream and man boobs. It smells like rancid and really fishy dildos in New Adam Baldwin nostril slime for PETA with a boogie sandwich topped with a strawberryflavored gum soaked in Derek's pet donkey's piss. Until Harold Camping predicted that on this day, he would mount a donkey loving mother fucking llama, who was named Nostradamus. Nostradamus was a long, hard, strong, shiny llama with academic submissions for Harvard University. His successes brought him attention from gold-digging the nose of the oblivious past. Because of this

4. Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

Cats need to shave their pussies twice daily, in the name of the king, Shinoda, he who rules My Last Serenade. The one who ends this story eats a fat, hairy mound of, puss-filled smelly Shinodakinis from Mars with cream and man boobs. It smells like rancid and really fishy dildos in New Adam Baldwin nostril slime for PETA with a boogie sandwich topped with a strawberryflavored gum soaked in Derek's pet donkey's piss. Until Harold Camping predicted that on this day, he would mount a donkey loving mother fucking llama, who was named Nostradamus. Nostradamus was a long, hard, strong, shiny llama with academic submissions for Harvard University. His successes brought him attention from gold-digging the nose of the oblivious past. Because of this one hot day

5. Jeff

Cats need to shave their pussies twice daily, in the name of the king, Shinoda, he who rules My Last Serenade. The one who ends this story eats a fat, hairy mound of, puss-filled smelly Shinodakinis from Mars with cream and man boobs. It smells like rancid and really fishy dildos in New Adam Baldwin nostril slime for PETA with a boogie sandwich topped with a strawberryflavored gum soaked in Derek's pet donkey's piss. Until Harold Camping predicted that on this day, he would mount a donkey loving mother fucking llama, who was named Nostradamus. Nostradamus was a long, hard, strong, shiny llama with academic submissions for Harvard University. His successes brought him attention from gold-digging the nose of the oblivious past. Because of this one hot day in New York

6. Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

Cats need to shave their pussies twice daily, in the name of the king, Shinoda, he who rules My Last Serenade. The one who ends this story eats a fat, hairy mound of, puss-filled smelly Shinodakinis from Mars with cream and man boobs. It smells like rancid and really fishy dildos in New Adam Baldwin nostril slime for PETA with a boogie sandwich topped with a strawberryflavored gum soaked in Derek's pet donkey's piss. Until Harold Camping predicted that on this day, he would mount a donkey loving mother fucking llama, who was named Nostradamus. Nostradamus was a long, hard, strong, shiny llama with academic submissions for Harvard University. His successes brought him attention from gold-digging the nose of the oblivious past. Because of this one hot day in New York City and Derek

7. Jeff

Cats need to shave their pussies twice daily, in the name of the king, Shinoda, he who rules My Last Serenade. The one who ends this story eats a fat, hairy mound of, puss-filled smelly Shinodakinis from Mars with cream and man boobs. It smells like rancid and really fishy dildos in New Adam Baldwin nostril slime for PETA with a boogie sandwich topped with a strawberryflavored gum soaked in Derek's pet donkey's piss. Until Harold Camping predicted that on this day, he would mount a donkey loving mother fucking llama, who was named Nostradamus. Nostradamus was a long, hard, strong, shiny llama with academic submissions for Harvard University. His successes brought him attention from gold-digging the nose of the oblivious past. Because of this one hot day in New York City and Derek needing some cocaine,

8. Super Sonic

Super Sonic The Hedgehog LPA Super VIP

Cats need to shave their pussies twice daily, in the name of the king, Shinoda, he who rules My Last Serenade. The one who ends this story eats a fat, hairy mound of, puss-filled smelly Shinodakinis from Mars with cream and man boobs. It smells like rancid and really fishy dildos in New Adam Baldwin nostril slime for PETA with a boogie sandwich topped with a strawberryflavored gum soaked in Derek's pet donkey's piss. Until Harold Camping predicted that on this day, he would mount a donkey loving mother fucking llama, who was named Nostradamus. Nostradamus was a long, hard, strong, shiny llama with academic submissions for Harvard University. His successes brought him attention from gold-digging the nose of the oblivious past. Because of this one hot day in New York City and Derek needing some cocaine, went to the

9. Jeff

Cats need to shave their pussies twice daily, in the name of the king, Shinoda, he who rules My Last Serenade. The one who ends this story eats a fat, hairy mound of, puss-filled smelly Shinodakinis from Mars with cream and man boobs. It smells like rancid and really fishy dildos in New Adam Baldwin nostril slime for PETA with a boogie sandwich topped with a strawberryflavored gum soaked in Derek's pet donkey's piss. Until Harold Camping predicted that on this day, he would mount a donkey loving mother fucking llama, who was named Nostradamus. Nostradamus was a long, hard, strong, shiny llama with academic submissions for Harvard University. His successes brought him attention from gold-digging the nose of the oblivious past. Because of this one hot day in New York City and Derek needing some cocaine, went to the cats that shave

10. Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

Cats need to shave their pussies twice daily, in the name of the king, Shinoda, he who rules My Last Serenade. The one who ends this story eats a fat, hairy mound of, puss-filled smelly Shinodakinis from Mars with cream and man boobs. It smells like rancid and really fishy dildos in New Adam Baldwin nostril slime for PETA with a boogie sandwich topped with a strawberryflavored gum soaked in Derek's pet donkey's piss. Until Harold Camping predicted that on this day, he would mount a donkey loving mother fucking llama, who was named Nostradamus. Nostradamus was a long, hard, strong, shiny llama with academic submissions for Harvard University. His successes brought him attention from gold-digging the nose of the oblivious past. Because of this one hot day in New York City and Derek needing some cocaine, went to the cats that shave their pussies twice

11. Super Sonic

Cats need to shave their pussies twice daily, in the name of the king, Shinoda, he who rules My Last Serenade. The one who ends this story eats a fat, hairy mound of, puss-filled smelly Shinodakinis from Mars with cream and man boobs. It smells like rancid and really fishy dildos in New Adam Baldwin nostril slime for PETA with a boogie sandwich topped with a strawberryflavored gum soaked in Derek's pet donkey's piss. Until Harold Camping predicted that on this day, he would mount a donkey loving mother fucking llama, who was named Nostradamus. Nostradamus was a long, hard, strong, shiny llama with academic submissions for Harvard University. His successes brought him attention from gold-digging the nose of the oblivious past. Because of this one hot day in New York City and Derek needing some cocaine, went to the cats that shave their pussies twice a day and

12. Jeff

Cats need to shave their pussies twice daily, in the name of the king, Shinoda, he who rules My Last Serenade. The one who ends this story eats a fat, hairy mound of, puss-filled smelly Shinodakinis from Mars with cream and man boobs. It smells like rancid and really fishy dildos in New Adam Baldwin nostril slime for PETA with a boogie sandwich topped with a strawberryflavored gum soaked in Derek's pet donkey's piss. Until Harold Camping predicted that on this day, he would mount a donkey loving mother fucking llama, who was named Nostradamus. Nostradamus was a long, hard, strong, shiny llama with academic submissions for Harvard University. His successes brought him attention from gold-digging the nose of the oblivious past. Because of this one hot day in New York City and Derek needing some cocaine, went to the cats that shave their pussies twice a day and meow to Shinoda,

13. Super Sonic

Cats need to shave their pussies twice daily, in the name of the king, Shinoda, he who rules My Last Serenade. The one who ends this story eats a fat, hairy mound of, puss-filled smelly Shinodakinis from Mars with cream and man boobs. It smells like rancid and really fishy dildos in New Adam Baldwin nostril slime for PETA with a boogie sandwich topped with a strawberryflavored gum soaked in Derek's pet donkey's piss. Until Harold Camping predicted that on this day, he would mount a donkey loving mother fucking llama, who was named Nostradamus. Nostradamus was a long, hard, strong, shiny llama with academic submissions for Harvard University. His successes brought him attention from gold-digging the nose of the oblivious past. Because of this one hot day in New York City and Derek needing some cocaine, went to the cats that shave their pussies twice a day and meow to Shinoda, because he is

14. Bradley

Bradley Butt makes me weep, I call it a “boo-hooty".

Cats need to shave their pussies twice daily, in the name of the king, Shinoda, he who rules My Last Serenade. The one who ends this story eats a fat, hairy mound of, puss-filled smelly Shinodakinis from Mars with cream and man boobs. It smells like rancid and really fishy dildos in New Adam Baldwin nostril slime for PETA with a boogie sandwich topped with a strawberryflavored gum soaked in Derek's pet donkey's piss. Until Harold Camping predicted that on this day, he would mount a donkey loving mother fucking llama, who was named Nostradamus. Nostradamus was a long, hard, strong, shiny llama with academic submissions for Harvard University. His successes brought him attention from gold-digging the nose of the oblivious past. Because of this one hot day in New York City and Derek needing some cocaine, went to the cats that shave their pussies twice a day and meow to Shinoda, because he is bieber in disguise

15. Jeff

Cats need to shave their pussies twice daily, in the name of the king, Shinoda, he who rules My Last Serenade. The one who ends this story eats a fat, hairy mound of, puss-filled smelly Shinodakinis from Mars with cream and man boobs. It smells like rancid and really fishy dildos in New Adam Baldwin nostril slime for PETA with a boogie sandwich topped with a strawberryflavored gum soaked in Derek's pet donkey's piss. Until Harold Camping predicted that on this day, he would mount a donkey loving mother fucking llama, who was named Nostradamus. Nostradamus was a long, hard, strong, shiny llama with academic submissions for Harvard University. His successes brought him attention from gold-digging the nose of the oblivious past. Because of this one hot day in New York City and Derek needing some cocaine, went to the cats that shave their pussies twice a day and meow to Shinoda, because he is bieber in disguise as a rockstar

16. Super Sonic

Cats need to shave their pussies twice daily, in the name of the king, Shinoda, he who rules My Last Serenade. The one who ends this story eats a fat, hairy mound of, puss-filled smelly Shinodakinis from Mars with cream and man boobs. It smells like rancid and really fishy dildos in New Adam Baldwin nostril slime for PETA with a boogie sandwich topped with a strawberryflavored gum soaked in Derek's pet donkey's piss. Until Harold Camping predicted that on this day, he would mount a donkey loving mother fucking llama, who was named Nostradamus. Nostradamus was a long, hard, strong, shiny llama with academic submissions for Harvard University. His successes brought him attention from gold-digging the nose of the oblivious past. Because of this one hot day in New York City and Derek needing some cocaine, went to the cats that shave their pussies twice a day and meow to Shinoda, because he is bieber in disguise as a rockstar on cocaine. He

17. Jeff

Cats need to shave their pussies twice daily, in the name of the king, Shinoda, he who rules My Last Serenade. The one who ends this story eats a fat, hairy mound of, puss-filled smelly Shinodakinis from Mars with cream and man boobs. It smells like rancid and really fishy dildos in New Adam Baldwin nostril slime for PETA with a boogie sandwich topped with a strawberryflavored gum soaked in Derek's pet donkey's piss. Until Harold Camping predicted that on this day, he would mount a donkey loving mother fucking llama, who was named Nostradamus. Nostradamus was a long, hard, strong, shiny llama with academic submissions for Harvard University. His successes brought him attention from gold-digging the nose of the oblivious past. Because of this one hot day in New York City and Derek needing some cocaine, went to the cats that shave their pussies twice a day and meow to Shinoda, because he is bieber in disguise as a rockstar on cocaine. He ate my taco

18. Super Sonic

Cats need to shave their pussies twice daily, in the name of the king, Shinoda, he who rules My Last Serenade. The one who ends this story eats a fat, hairy mound of, puss-filled smelly Shinodakinis from Mars with cream and man boobs. It smells like rancid and really fishy dildos in New Adam Baldwin nostril slime for PETA with a boogie sandwich topped with a strawberryflavored gum soaked in Derek's pet donkey's piss. Until Harold Camping predicted that on this day, he would mount a donkey loving mother fucking llama, who was named Nostradamus. Nostradamus was a long, hard, strong, shiny llama with academic submissions for Harvard University. His successes brought him attention from gold-digging the nose of the oblivious past. Because of this one hot day in New York City and Derek needing some cocaine, went to the cats that shave their pussies twice a day and meow to Shinoda, because he is bieber in disguise as a rockstar on cocaine. He ate my taco, so i hit

19. Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Cats need to shave their pussies twice daily, in the name of the king, Shinoda, he who rules My Last Serenade. The one who ends this story eats a fat, hairy mound of, puss-filled smelly Shinodakinis from Mars with cream and man boobs. It smells like rancid and really fishy dildos in New Adam Baldwin nostril slime for PETA with a boogie sandwich topped with a strawberryflavored gum soaked in Derek's pet donkey's piss. Until Harold Camping predicted that on this day, he would mount a donkey loving mother fucking llama, who was named Nostradamus. Nostradamus was a long, hard, strong, shiny llama with academic submissions for Harvard University. His successes brought him attention from gold-digging the nose of the oblivious past. Because of this one hot day in New York City and Derek needing some cocaine, went to the cats that shave their pussies twice a day and meow to Shinoda, because he is bieber in disguise as a rockstar on cocaine. He ate my taco, so i hit my children with

20. Super Sonic

Cats need to shave their pussies twice daily, in the name of the king, Shinoda, he who rules My Last Serenade. The one who ends this story eats a fat, hairy mound of, puss-filled smelly Shinodakinis from Mars with cream and man boobs. It smells like rancid and really fishy dildos in New Adam Baldwin nostril slime for PETA with a boogie sandwich topped with a strawberryflavored gum soaked in Derek's pet donkey's piss. Until Harold Camping predicted that on this day, he would mount a donkey loving mother fucking llama, who was named Nostradamus. Nostradamus was a long, hard, strong, shiny llama with academic submissions for Harvard University. His successes brought him attention from gold-digging the nose of the oblivious past. Because of this one hot day in New York City and Derek needing some cocaine, went to the cats that shave their pussies twice a day and meow to Shinoda, because he is bieber in disguise as a rockstar on cocaine. He ate my taco, so i hit my children with a blue dildo