Chester Bennington to Make Guest Appearance for "Athletes for Heroes"

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Linkin Park vocalist Chester Bennington will be making a special appearance at the "Not Your Average Idol" event in Boston, MA this coming Thursday, 3rd February to help raise awareness for the initiative "Athletes for Heroes", an organization born from the charity "Hits for Kids". The charity is organized by Red Sox infielder Kevin Youkilis and aims to help children who have lost a parent/loved one in the line of duty.

Chester and a host of other guests will take part in "Idol like performances" as they hope to launch the new initiative with great success. The event details can be found below:

6:00PM
    Thursday, Feb. 3rd
    The State Ballroom
    60 State St.
    Boston, MA

If you're in the area and want a great night of entertainment, be sure to check it out! Learn more about "Hits for Kids" / "Athletes for Heroes", buy tickets and make a donation to the charity by heading over to the official site below.

PirateMuffinDaniel

PirateMuffinDaniel Active Member

It's great that Chester's doing this. The description on the site was pretty vague on the "idol-like performances." I unfortunately probably can't attend but I'm sure it's people who really care about the motives and charity that will attend, and not some die-hard LP fan. I'll be at the Boston concert though. It's great that Chester took a few days from touring to do this though.

Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

Good for him! Not sure what else to say :lol:

gamersath

gamersath Member

what chester's doing is amazing and awesome! this is what all celebs should do!

ChuckCheese

ChuckCheese Did somebody order some cheese? LPA VIP

This is awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.