LPAssociation.com T-Shirts Now Available For Purchase!

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Dec 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

I hope they take visa and not paypal. Paypal's been in my bad books ever since my ex decided to have a shopping spree behind me back with my paypal account.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I'm sure they will. I saw both Visa logos and Paypal logos on the site :).

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

I paid for mine with a Visa card.

wiiesel

wiiesel Well-Known Member

If you copy ideas from others you should offer a badass shirt design at least ... :)

Todd

What are you talking about? We haven't copied ideas from anyone.

Derek

We've had an idea to make shirts since the Summit was first announced back in late October. We wanted to release these shirts then but we weren't able to do so due to issues with finding a suitable printing company. So therefore, we didn't copy shit, and the fact that LPLive happens to be making shirts as well is purely coincidental. No site copied off the other, and this is something that has been in motion for a very long time. If you had done your research, and read our summit post from all the way back then you would've had this brought to your attention as the design was created back then.

No, instead you come in here from another fan site...horribly misinformed (as always, as this isn't the first time you've done this) and try to start shit between two fan sites that for the last few months have gotten along very well and have no desire to argue with each-other. Quite simply, you are representing LPLive in a very bad light by coming here, as none of our visitors would go over to LPLive to accuse the other site of copying.

And by the way? We've been around for longer then any other fan site in existence. We don't need to copy other sites when we already are in development of several original ideas of our own (one of which is a fan made video game that no other website has ever attempted before), so do us a favor and go back to LPLive and stay there. We welcome any other member from LPLive to post here anytime they please, but as for you? You can crawl back to that site and stay there because you're not welcome on LPA. We're tired of you only coming here to make a snarky comment.

Todd

I accept your apology.

Attached Files:

Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

Unfortunately, I'm broke. But I would buy one if I had the money, but I'd probably draw all over it though.

Derek

^^ Thank you, Todd. As the image shows, we were already working on this long before LPLive posted the news post. However; unlike you wiiesel (and some members over there) we are not accusing LPLive of stealing because they had no idea we were working on t-shirts. Just like we had no idea they were working on theirs. This was a coincidence, and we'd respect if an apology was given our way now that the truth is evidently clear. We've tried for a long time to work together with LPLive, and be on good terms because we respect you guys as a site...and baseless/unfounded allegations of theft/copying will only help to undermine all the hard work we've done to co-exist as fansites.

Derek

It is not usually my desire to double post, but I am leaving wiiesel's post up and our replies as a rebuttal to anybody else who tries to claim that we stole our shirt idea from LPLive. As stated on LPLive (and backed up by Mark here: http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=6446&view=findpost&p=122670) it was purely a coincidence and it is the wishes of both Hahninator and I for both sites to co-exist peacefully and not accuse the other of stealing now, or anytime in the future. It's time to bury the hatchet folks. LPLive and LPA are friends and it's going to STAY that way.

Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

Didn't Hahninator used to be on this site ages ago?

Derek

Yep, as staff. Which is even more reason why we want no animosity between both sites.

Dedicated

I thought I recognised the username haha.

I like the shirts anyways, gonna have to see if I have any funds left after my ski trip though before I commit :)

Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

You guys took too long on this. I already made my own like a month ago lmfao.
    AND MINE DOES HAVE MY USERNAME/USER NUMBER ON THE BACK. :p

jk these look nice. Might use to Christmas money to get myself official.

Schen The Genius

Schen The Genius Former LPU Mod LPA VIP

[​IMG]

--RS

Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

Mark used to be on LPF (linkinparkforums.com) as a news announcer before spambots overrode the place and the owner gave up on the joint (that's why I'm here to get my daily LP Fix) and a few names were also familiar from that link you posted like sotrix and Weisel. But I clearly do agree with you on several notes Derek, concerning "rivalry" and other notes concerning the two sites and at the end of the day, I really cannot see why the two sites cannot get along. And concerning Visa, apparently LPU takes Visas but every time I've tried to join with mine it's always declined :(

Dedicated

I tried to sign up for the LPU when it first opened and every time I tried the cards that were used got declined. In a way, I'm glad XD

sotrix

sotrix @lplive

We shouldn't take sarcasm or jokes made by regular users so seriously. No site copied the other. It's a case of hive mind.

That's a pretty douche comment.

Mitch

Mitch YTB

I like the design, it's great.

Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

Placed my order :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.