Chester the Dragon

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by lpfan1212, Nov 26, 2003.

lpfan1212

lpfan1212 Well-Known Member

I think it was great that Chester had a Welsh flag last night! I don't think Kinesis were that good, but Lost Prophets and Linkin Park really rocked Cardiff. They really got the crowd going, especially when they said when we were better than the English crowds! :)

Monika

Monika Active Member

:mellow:

Hana

Hana i are scientists LPA Super Member

Believe me when I say you were NOT better than the English crowds :p I was at the London gig and it ROCKED!!

Pa-troll

Pa-troll Active Member

we were better? what you mean???? ;)

Numb Girl

Numb Girl Well-Known Member

No,they always say Berlin would be their favorite place!!!

:D
    Just kidding!I think it's useless to start an argument about where they are better!Those guys always rock 100%!! :mike: :chaz: :phoenix: :brad: :joe: :rob:

Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

Bands always say that the city they are in is the best. :rolleyes:

It's just what they do. :lol:

Hana

Hana i are scientists LPA Super Member

that's it. They said this in Prague, London and I'm sure that in many many other places.... :) :lol:

Perfect Mistake

Perfect Mistake Member

I'm English, but saw LP in Cardiff last night,....they ROCKED Cardiff!!!! It was amazing..my 1st LP concert, but not my last. Finally after so long of waiting, i FINALLY got to go, and was NOT dissapointed in the slightest! One question though....why were all the people who went up on stage Male? what about the girls..hmmm. Anyone remember Jake who went up on stage? I was sitting with him on the train home last night...random, but kl :) LP Rock!

mrs.perfect

mrs.perfect New Member

imenglish too!
    i was supposed to see them in Manchester on the 21, but just as i was allowed to go the tickets sold out! i was crieng cos i love lp, and im seein them assoon as they perform again, my dad promised me, im also getting my lip peirced on my birthday, just like Chester! cant wait! :chaz: :p (w00t)

EvolutionaryFuse

EvolutionaryFuse Ambient

the band always say that the fans rock because we do, its just the bands way of saying thankyou and to get the crowd jumpin, i was at manchest and chester said we were a better crowd and then in glasgow. and in webely he probs said that they were better than manchester, so its a pritty stupid argument, but neway the UK tour was soooo goood

Monika

Monika Active Member

that's it. They said this in Prague, London and I'm sure that in many many other places.... :) :lol: [/b][/quote]
    I think so too :D

lpfan1212

lpfan1212 Well-Known Member

Anyone remember the playlist from Cardiff?

I can remember the first four, and the last five or six, but i can't remember the order in between.

ailuj

ailuj Well-Known Member

that's it. They said this in Prague, London and I'm sure that in many many other places.... :) :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Yup... :rasberry:

LPianka1

LPianka1 New Member

:eek: I dont think they actually ment ur the ONLY best ppl i think they always say that :D

I agree with sum1 above : They sed sumthing lyk that @ london 1 - i went yeah it might cause an arguement BUT i dont c y linkin park aren't gonna favour their fans are they :D :D ?

Perfect Mistake

Perfect Mistake Member

It doesnt matter where they are, or who their singing too, wherever they go, its gonna rock, cos their LP, and we're thier fans, there are no fans better than Linkin Park fans...we're always gonna be the best crowd. ^_^