WWE

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by Ryan, Aug 7, 2004.

Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

Hey I was just curious if there are any other WWE fans on these forums? Everyone knocs the show on being too fake and blah, blah, blah, but i mean obviously it is fake it's been fake for many years. The show is a form of entertainment and the wrestlers do an awesome job of displying their acrobatics and athleticism.

Plus i was also wondering if anyone know's what song they play when one of the diva's gets voted out of the raw diva search? If anyone knows can you please let me know. thanks.

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

I dunno, but they played Chronic Future - Time And Time Again one time earlier in the Raw Diva search thing. Sorry I can't help you. :wth:

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

I watch it every now and then. I was a huge fan back in the mid 90's and I'm still kinda a fan now. My favorite wrestlers are Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, Edge, Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy (even though he's in TNA now) and a few others. ^_^

I don't know what song is played when the divas get voted out because I always turn the channel when that comes on. I think the diva search is pathetic. :wth:

LinkinJunior

LinkinJunior LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

My friends and I usually hangout on Mondays and Thursdays to watch RAW and Smackdown. It's fun because we like to make little jokes about certain things of the show, although we still enjoy the wrestling portion and the entertainment portion of the show.

EDIT: Ryan, I believe they also play "Walkie Talkie Man" by the band Steriogram.

TeMpEsT

TeMpEsT Live To Thrash LPA Super Member

I used to like WWF and WCW when they were seperate companies, and when I was in grade school. Nowadays you can't see a wrestling match go on without some sort of interruption or stupid stunt. It's all repetitive in my opinion, I stopped watching wrestling when Owen Hart died.

Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

I watch it sometimes because i'm not allowed to, my mom is SO under the impression that if i watch it I'll become violent.

Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

I used to watch it when it was WWF. I loved Stonecold ^_^ . But when they made it into WWE, I lose interest.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

The song they play is "Alter Bridge - Open Your Eyes".

I'm a big wrestling fan but the WWE has gone alot down hill from the year 2000, which is a shame really. I still watch it though as i feel i have to, as I've been a fan for so long. I watch NWA-TNA and other wrestling promotions too which are alot better IMO.

Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

Cool, thanks for the info on that tune.

But yah, although I like the WWE I think it has gone downhill from about the late nineties on. Although, I still watch it, but I'm not as into it as I was before. There are only a handful of really talented wrestlers right now and it seems that most of them have been away from the show for a while. On top of that their storylines seem to keep looping right back to the same old thing right now. Like Triple H keeps challenging Benoit for the belt. Honestly in my opinion Triple H is washed up and shouldn't be getting as much credit as he is.

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

They played Walk Idiot Walk by The Hives once.

I don't like WWE anymore. I've heard rumors that Randy Orton is going to beat Benoit at SummerSlam, which is disgusting.

I've shifted my attention to Puroresu (Japanese Wrestling). It's far better. The wrestling is solid. Especially New Japan & NOAH.

LD50

LD50 Well-Known Member

I was always more of an ECW fan. When everything merged into the current WWE, I really lost interest.

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

-_-

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

I only watched once, but that was WWF :lol:

My favourite wrestler is 'The Undertaker' . He's ####### awesome

Kaleb.09

Kaleb.09 Well-Known Member

I think wwe really shafted themselves over when they let Aj styles go. in early 2002

matttheskwirl14

matttheskwirl14 Well-Known Member

I haven't been able to watch it much lately. i liked it better when it was wwf. i watched it every week. now it is really boring and predicting. i have been watching the tna. that seems even more interesting then the wwe

NofxPants

NofxPants Does your house have stairs?

I used to love it more than anything... but that was in grade 5. Also that was when DX was around, they ruled.

Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

Stone Cold pwns. The thing is, the WWE has become more predictable than ever, and it's lost its fun factor. Screw it, there's better stuff on TV...

SPACED

SPACED Well-Known Member

used to in year 6

i thought Jeff Hardy was cool ^_^

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I watch WWE,the only thing is that the storeylines are so predictable and they're a bit strange.But its always funny when The Rock makes his breif returns.My favorite wrestlers would have to be:

Undertaker
    Kane
    The Rock
    Shawn Michaels
    Jeff Hardy (when he was in WWE)
    Chris Jericho
    Booker T
    Rey Mysterio
    and more...

coheedandcambria369

coheedandcambria369 Well-Known Member

I used to love WWE, like way before it was WWE. Jeff Hardy was awesome, so was Shawn Michaels, DX, The Rock, Kane, and some other people. I liked Tajiri also

And the story lines are predictable to me too, which is why I stopped watching it