Where can I download full-length LINKIN PARK performance at Reading Festival 2003 ??

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by franknotsinatra, Apr 10, 2011.

franknotsinatra

franknotsinatra New Member

Sup guys! I've been looking 4 this concert quite awhile , but all I managed to find is only three songs in crappy quality. I've heard that there is whole concert in pro-shot somewhere, but still can't find it=(
    So mb somebody knows some kind of LP tracker or something , where I can find this and many other concerts, or atleast this one...
    Thx beforehand!

El Muerto

El Muerto LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

franknotsinatra

There must be some mistake coz ur link redirects me to some youtube video:(
    could u plz recheck it?

Pez

Pez Awesome Poster

B-B-B

B-B-B BLAH BLAH BLAH !!!

and make my day :D

franknotsinatra

yeah that was witty...Never thought that u can get vip status for pranking people ...
    U can at least step up ur joke collection to 2. Coz I've noticed that u post this link like everywhere...
    lamest Jokester evar! -__-

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

El Muerto, that was uncalled for. There's absolutely no reason to troll someone who's asking a legitimate question, and if I find you continuing to do this to people who are new/asking a general question (as you've already done it twice) you're going to receive an infraction for it. That was rude and I don't see why you think we'd tolerate that here. We're not /b/, we're a Linkin Park fansite that welcomes members new and old. Let's not forget we're trying to gain new members, not lose them.

To franknotsinatra, I apologize for the replies in this thread. Not all of our members are like this, and we're actually quite welcoming. To answer your question...while I am not sure where to find the proshot, I do believe the entire performance in mp3 is up on 4shared as googling "linkin park reading festival 2003" found at least one song from it.

El Muerto

El Muerto LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Well I'm gonna post it here too, because you made me look like a real douche with that post.

I thought he was breaking the rules by asking for LP material and thought the thread was gonna get closed anyway, so that's why I trolled.. People here troll a thread all the time when they know they're gonna get closed.

And yes, I did something like this twice before, but both of those times were on April 1 and one of those posts was even in the April 1 in the April Fool's thread that you've made.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

As it was explained in the PM, and is also clearly posted in the new rules that came with LPA4: live material/dsps/proshots are allowed on these boards. The band has signaled they have no problems with them being posted, so they are allowed and have been allowed for over a year.

What is NOT allowed is the posting of Live In Texas, Road To Revolution, or any live recording that has been released by the band in an official capacity and of which the band is making a profit on by selling.

So no part of notfrank's posts were breaking any rules. And even so, if he was...report it to a moderator and let us handle it. It's easier that way, and doesn't waste your time trolling/spamming.

franknotsinatra

Derek The Infamous ,thx i appreciate ur attitude, and Imma google this concert...
    thx again for being adequate =)

Super Sonic

Super Sonic The Hedgehog LPA Super VIP

If anyone does find it will you please post a link. That was a sick concert.