Thank you.

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Luke, Oct 24, 2020.

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I dont know if this is the right forum. I dont know if anyone here remembers who I am or my contribution to this forum. I dont know if anyone cares.

What I do know is 20 years ago a juggernaut of an album came out. Roughly a year after it came out, aged 11 years old I bought it off a friend. This was my first album. 20 years later it's about to become my first vinyl.

I cant express enough gratitude for this album. It diversified my taste in music beyond anything I had comprehended. I still listen to it now. I still feel the same emotions I did back then when I listen to it. I post this now 30 years old.

I want to say thank you to Linkin Park but also to everyone here. For more than a decade this forum felt familiar. It was an online family. Maybe compensating for a family I didnt have. All I know is that LPA played a huge part in my formative years. I thank everyone who was there and everyone who is here now. I love this place so very much. I may not be about as much anymore but this band and this forum plays a significance in my life that I cant really describe.

Happy 20th Anniversary Hybrid Theory. Thank you to Mike Shinoda, Chester Bennington, Rob Bourdon, Brad Delson, Joe Hahn, Dave 'Phoenix' Farrel, Mark Wakefield, Don Gilmore and everyone involved in the composition/production of HT.

Thank you to LPA for being a virtual homestead for so many years. Love you guys <3

Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

LUKE

Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

We love you too :)

:htsoldier:

Captain-EO likes this.
    Dekar

Dekar swimmingsmoke LPA VIP

<3 This is what the world needs more of.

Captain-EO likes this.
    Dorothy Perks

Dorothy Perks Well-Known Member

Farewell, buddy. I wish you all the best and stay healthy!

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Who the fuck are you and why do I feel like you should burn in Hellflame