Summer Sanitarium in San Francisco

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by Jawknee, Aug 11, 2003.

LProckon

LProckon Well-Known Member

Aww well.. Everyone's nervous at times like those. You are way lucky to see/meet them. More than once! (w00t)

I can't wait to see those LPU pics! Thanks!!!

Terry

Terry Yeah, but I wish you were my shadow. LPA Super Member

I wish I coulda gone. And then Wendy and me coulda gone together. I can't believe you actually met LP!!!! I hate you, Jonny.

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Yes, it was amazing meeting them again; even though it was rushed, I appreciate them taking the time out for the meet and greet.

Man, I'm starting to peel from being out in the sun so damn long that day.

Ewww. :angry:

lpgurl73

lpgurl73 Guest

Uuuuh I didn't type that one thing sorry, my friend was on my comp she posted that. She's a little wierd in the head :rolleyes:

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

I cant wait to meet Lp at the next concert of theres I goto :D

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

My scalp started peeling yesterday and my calves still hurt like a mother. It's been about a week since I went and I'm still having effects.

It was worth it though!!! :D

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

I apologize for double-posting, but here is a little online photo album I put together of pictures from people who went to the SS SF show. I'll have my own added later:

click

Terry

Terry Yeah, but I wish you were my shadow. LPA Super Member

Awesome, Jonny, thanks for posting!

Aaron

Aaron Foundation LPA Super Member

Thanks for the images Jonny.

ersonally, I think the bands image has changed quite a bit. Chester looks way different than he used to. Brad's going for the whoe "Turck-Driver" Image(Gotta have that hat.). Rob seems the same and so does mike. Joe...meh...looks like he's trying to hide from the world. Pheonix: Growing hair.

lpstrtsoldr

lpstrtsoldr Member

08.10.03...candlestick park....best day of my life.

Ticket - $90.15
    Parking - $10
    2 shirts - $60
    Hot dog & soda - $10
    Total - $170.15
    Tearing my throat to pieces, elbowing a guy in the neck for trying to pull me into a pit, losing a toe nail, tearing both calves - PRICELESS!!

Much thanks to my homie Jonny (Jawknee)....Couldn't love LP as much as I do without you bro.

P.S. You're probably saying...what a d*ck for hitting someone....this guy grabbed my LPST shirt and it almost ripped off....one thing you do NOT do is touch my LP shirts....He wouldn't let go so I grabbed his arm, pulled him towards me, and just let his neck fly into my elbow...and then I proceeded to rock on. After LP my boy jonny and I got som Lemonade to sooth our parched and torn mouths and throats....IT BURNED SO BAD...the acid from the lemons burned the inside of my throat so bad I wanted to scream...but I couldn't all that came out was a small windy sound....'tis all good though......

By the way...check me out....Newscaster #25....funny stuff right there

Me and Jawknee Represent the Bay area.....the first time that LP has come to the bay and done newscaster Jonny got to do it...and this time it's me. Represent......PEACE!!!

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Word. That was the best concert I've ever been to...(haven't been to many concerts though).