"'Meteora' Player" Debuting At K-Rock

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Feb 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Debuting tomorrow, February 5th, at K-Rock Radio's official web site, a special Meteora Player will become available for everyone to enjoy. This player will only feature samples, however, and not full-length songs. How long this will be available is not certain so if you want to keep these to listen to again, be sure to record them somehow. Also, K-Rock Radio has stated that the official released date for "Somewhere I Belong" is set for February 24th.

A K-Rock radio-DJ also said that the Meteora Player will be updated every Wednesday, possibly leading up to the release date of the album itself.

K-Rock Radio's official site can be accessed via this link. Thanks to Sagar and Ent0303 for the news.

Editorial Comment: Well it's officially 11:51 AM EST on the day it's supposed to premiere and still nothing on the website. For now on we will not post news until we have a reliable source of information, as so far this seems to be a very well played out rumor

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

that's awesome! i can't believe how much interaction there is better krock and LP!

LProckon

LProckon Well-Known Member

cooll so is everyone gonna go off and listen to those clips when they start coming? i told myself i'd wait, but now that they're actually starting to show up, i'm so tempted to click the link!

TheOneAndOnlySAV

TheOneAndOnlySAV Banned

OOOOOOOH MY GOD... this is it ...I'm gonna die.... :eek: This better not be a rumor because if it is I'm going to be very extremely dissapointed! :(

TheChemist

TheChemist Active Member

its no rumor.. i heard the guy say it after papercut was played.. he said check the site for tidbits of songs...

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

Yeah, I've talked to more people that heard it too. Its probably gonna be like LPTV, they won't put it up until the end of the day. So don't say things are rumors before the time slot is up.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

we don't post rumours as news.

the chemist: i love your sig, go matrix!

it appears that the tidbit thing may be just a link to LPTV.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Where is the player located?(link)

All I see is the link to LPTV.

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

I'm not sure, that's what everybody else is asking. The Meteora Player has been confirmed by a lot of people that have listened to KRock. They mention it mostly every time they play an LP song. I hope its more than just LPTV. K-Rock doesn't usually lie, or maybe they just created a misunderstanding. Remember, K-Rock does have a very good relationship with LP, so I still think they are going to put one up. Let's keep our hopes up.

ar081288

ar081288 New Member

Personally I think that we should never have trusted them in the first place!!!!! :huh: :eek: ;) :angry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.