Linkin Park Announce 'One More Night' in London with July 4th Date at O2 Brixton Academy

Discussion in 'News' started by minuteforce, May 30, 2017.

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Linkin Park have just announced a headline show in London on July 4 at the O2 Academy Brixton. This will follow the previously-announced London show at the O2 Arena on July 3. Both shows are part of what is now a four-date UK leg in the the band's "One More Light" world tour in support of their new album .

On linkinpark.com, this particular show is billed as "A Special Night at the O2 Academy Brixton" and a promotional poster being shared on the band's channels advertises it as "a special intimate show":

As read in the post above, pre-sales for this event begin today (Tuesday, May 30), with general sale to follow:
    • Linkin Park Underground members will have access to a pre-sale at 1 PM BST
    • Fans who have purchased "One More Light" digitally from the band's website will have their own pre-sale opening three hours later at 4 PM BST
    • A presale for O2 Priority members will begin on Wednesday, May 31 at 9 AM BST, as announced here
    • General sale for this date will begin on Friday, June 2 at 9 AM BST / 1 AM PST through Ticketmaster
    Further details can be found on linkinpark.com, including information on "Enhanced Experience" packages being offered to concertgoers on this page.

This is sure to be a unique and memorable live event - just what will the band have in store for their audience at this special show? Give us your thoughts on our message board!

Source: linkinpark.com

Knt.Slbs

Knt.Slbs Well-Known Member

Playing OML in full would be so cool... paying homage to Hybrid Theory played in full long time ago.

Fleur de Lys

Fleur de Lys Well-Known Member

This is hopefully an indication that the other London/English shows are doing well. I've been really curious to see if OML's bad rep among mainstream LP fans will cause half full arenas, particularly in Europe. South America is probably more forgiving on such matters, I believe.

I really hope it's not the case, but just talking to my friends who are more casual LP fans, they all say that they would never go following that album. But that's just anecdotal of course.

Evan

Evan Well-Known Member

Lol, from the iTunes Festival in 2011 to this show, LP sure loves being in London on Independence Day. Fucking traitors :kappa:

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

What about One Night in Paris?

Bennington_Hahn

Bennington_Hahn This goes out to everybody still hatin' LPA VIP

One more Night. I see what they did there
    :bradwink:

But I am totally interested. This is the smallest venue they've played in london since the roundhouse 2010 and/or the Astoria in 2007!

Vinifeijo

Vinifeijo i'm dancing with matt damons

London: 53 million people, 130.279 km², 4 shows

Brazil: 208 million people, 8.516.000 km², 1 show.

Well, good for you.

Forfeit to Break

Forfeit to Break Well-Known Member

You mean England, right? London is a city. Pop. 8 million. :thumbsup:

Vinifeijo likes this.
    Vinifeijo

Vinifeijo i'm dancing with matt damons

Exactly, i intended to write "england". Thank you.

Flozuki

Flozuki LPA VIP LPA VIP

Well, I was asked by casual fans when they will be back here because they really like the new stuff and would like to go again (last time was ATS). Sadly, no gig in Hamburg xD

jordanW241

jordanW241 Well-Known Member

Got myself some tickets for this and the o2 the day before.

£70 though? I've never paid more for a gig at Brixton than I have at the o2!

The Free Element

The Free Element Well-Known Member

Well I think they know what they're doing. It's probable that they'd made more money like this instead of doing like 2 dates in Brazil and 2 in England. And I feel you 'cauze even Italy has just one date, but it's business. I don't know

AnthonyMartin

AnthonyMartin Member

Might book tickets for Brixton! I think this will be a special night, possibly even filmed?