Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

You dont get it either :lol: If everybody just go back to their countries, there would be no suicide missions. Now, the UK started this so they should solve this. Build homes for the homeless out there and not some shitty houses.

2. Intergalactic Christ

Intergalactic Christ Blood On Ice LPA VIP

:thumbsup: Exactly what I think. There also wouldn't be any racist attacks or shit like that. Nor riots. Plus, they belong there, it's their homeland, and I'm all for people living in their homelands and keeping their countries to themselves. I mean, aside from civil war, wars are usually started by someone meddling in some other countries business (and we all know a wonderful example of that). And if the sun doesn't blow us up in 5 billion or so years time, we're going to end up doing it ourselves.

Also, I think that if we stopped trying to raise money to give to Africa, they'd be able to start their own trades. I mean, why would they trade in their own country, meaning people could make a profit, when they can get stuff for free from us?

Emergency Aid though, I've not really thought about that. It could probably lead to problems..countries meddling in other countries business.

3. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

I'm having an awfully difficult time comprehending this.

I'm talking to my girlfriend, and she tells me that her mother wants to move (the whole family) somewhere. She tells me that there is no planned location, nor is there a planned time, but thankfully it'll be at least a year which is considerably long from now. But this disappoints me greatly.

I love her more than anything. This is going to kill me. How will I be able to take such a big move. Who knows if by the time she moves, she and I will be in the middle of our relationship? This could kill what she and I have. I don't know what to do. I told her that I would do anything I could to communicate with her, wherever she will move.

All I can do now is savor every moment I talk and have with her. I'm making it sound like a life or death situation, but she means so much to me.

And it only gets worse. Her mother looked through all of the conversations I had with her. All I can say is that I absolutely despise her mother.

What do I do? Where do I go?

4. Chris

Yeah. If you dont like the country you live in, go back? :lol: I always say that to people wo integrated here and they hate it so much. It sounds mean, but they would say the same thing to me.

I dont think that we can actually help Africa. They cant produce anything, and if they can we buy it for a cheap prize and they're happy. We should stop giving them money, and give them machines to produce their own food, instead of relying on other countries. It would be better if their was just a country who give them machines, oil, food and other stuff without asking for money. But that wouldnt happen :lol:

5. Arhaz

Arhaz ...waiting. LPA Super Member

my uncle passed away today. poor poor soul. may he rest in peace.

6. Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

:sad: i hope your ok

R.I.P

7. Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

Amen.

8. Intergalactic Christ

Thing is, they won't go back, they enjoy spongeing off our benefits, without learning our language. Plus, they're getting special schools and places of worship built for them. Um, yeah. Can I please remind the government who was here in the first place? This isn't a muslim country, and it's turning that way. Hell, they're even banning christmas! I gotta say once again, I'm not racist, but I don't like the way this is heading at all.

Yeah, I know, Africa is the oldest land on earth, but they could still make cotton and stuff, right?:hmm:

9. Chris

Thats true. I respect everyone, but dont say that "your country is shit" because your country isnt really better :lol: Ahwell.. lets drop it before someone blaims us for being a racist, which we're not. :p

10. Intergalactic Christ

Good idea =) Thanks, I needed that rant ;)

11. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

You're asking people to build homeless shelters...in Iraq? :lol:Seriously, think about it, what kind of organization would build homes there? Not happening in the near future.
    You make it sound so easy to just go back to their countries, as if they're staying there just to spite you and suck all the riches and jobs out of your country. If you've barely got enough money to eat, how are you going to travel to all the way back to your country?

...why do I always argue with people? :lol:

12. Mechanical Christ

She's leaving on the 21st Jan.

I could cry and drink myself to Hell right now.

13. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

I hate it when I want to kill myself everytime I get insulted. I shouldn't get offended this easily.

14. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

I went over to Sydney's house to watch a few DVD's and all of a sudden, we just got talking about stuff. At first, we were just playing around and the next thing I know, she's making me force out (which she tends to do all the time) all the details I stated above about me liking her and feeling "a little jealous" for all the people that have a crush on her. So I really don't know how she's going to take it.

15. Chris

Im talking about Palestenia (??) and Israel, with the suicide bomber :p If everyone went back to their own country, there would be no suiciders.

16. Intergalactic Christ

Stand tall, be strong, you're not alone...

Chris: you're awesome:sorcerer:

17. Mechanical Christ

It's hard to ignore what other people say, but essential, so hang in there.

18. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I am so sorry to hear that darling<3

I hope you are okay.

May he rest in peace.

19. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

Really? She was talking about Jordan and Iraq bombing.
    It's called Palestine, I'm offended :lol:
    Palestinians don't physically have a country right now...

TransArhaz, I'm so sorry *hugs* Were you close?

Last edited: Nov 18, 2005
  20. matttheskwirl14

matttheskwirl14 Well-Known Member

My media teacher is the biggest retard ever!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.