Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iain

Iain i am a sloth LPA Super Member

I have some weird rash thingy on my chin, and I have no idea where it came from. Normally it wouldn't bother me, but right now, I've just got this weird feeling about it. I hope it's not anything serious. :(

2. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

^ this really.

And I'm glad you like this country! :)

3. Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

Mystified still, of how much my bub looks like a human now that I sat down and stare at the ultrasounds. She's got a spine, lungs, both lobes of her brain, kidneys, and a *ahem* now that we know its a she. Lol. You know when you don't want someone to take a photo of you and you hide your face in your hands? That's what my bub did when the ultrasound technician came to take a photo of her face. t's the complete opposite of her mother! Her mother loves photos and she hates them! It was rather difficult to see at first if it was indeed a girl or a boy cos it took us forever to get her to roll onto her back.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2009
  4. Theazninvasion68

the beach was amazing... :)

Sarah: AHHH ! I'm glad you took the photo.. :)!

5. _cam_

_cam_ Well-Known Member

@Sara: :hug:

@Theazninvasion68: Beach is always amazing:D

-------------------------------------------------

I had a talked with my 'igso' this afternoon. I dont know what's the english term for that but my mom was his godmother during his baptism. Justine and I had a good conversation today.^_^ I admit he was my crush back then but he is so different now much clean though. He was so rugged before seeing him doing skateboarding and some 'wild' things I knew about him but still cute as always. After the conversation we had, I was feeling a bit crazy to myself because when we were talking at the back of my mind were all crazy stuff :lol: I was like saying ' My gosh, you're so cute. Your eyes, nose and the way you smile. You look like Jericho Rosales! Can we have sex? ' Of course, when I was thinking about it I was just smiling and listening to the stuff he said. I look like a maniac but whatever :lol:. We all share dirty minds. :shifty: He was really nice and I totally forgot bout him until I met him today. Sweeeettt. :blush:

6. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

Mike: You can text me if ya want hon, :hug:

Iain: It could just be...oh crap I can't even begin to spell it and I gotta leave for work so I'm gunna sound it out: eggz-u-muh. :lol:

Sarah: ^_^ I'm glad you're happy. That sounds so...happy. I'm excited for that period in my life.

7. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

Eczema?

8. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

Haha, yes, thank you. :p

9. Iain

That's what I figured, but it just happened out of nowhere, so it kinda bothered me. I've also been having a lot of headaches and stomachaches lately, so it was unnerving.

It's faded some now, but it's still kinda there.

10. Gloomy Mushroom

No wonder I'm getting breathless all the time, she's pushing up my lungs....

11. Iain

What the FUCK. I think I just broke (more likely jammed) the index finger on my left hand.

Normally, this wouldn't be a big deal, but THAT'S MY FUCKING FRETTING HAND, AND I WAS GOING TO AUDITION FOR A BAND THIS WEEK. And the last time this happened, it took two full weeks for my finger to work right again.

12. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I'm glad to be moving to California tomorrow. I'm sick of the drama that goes on here in London. Nothing is ever straightforward and people fuck up left right and centre and still expect you to be there for them even when they're never there for you.

I need to leave this place desperately so maybe I can appreciate my home a little bit more when I eventually go back. Right now though I have a disgust for a large number of people in my life and myself for allowing people to walk all over me. When I come back shit's gonna change big fucking time.

13. Theazninvasion68

Welcome to Cali. The state that could be it's own nation.

Are you moving So-cal or Nor-Cal?

14. Gloomy Mushroom

I fucking hate liars.

15. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

What the...?! You're moving to California? How the hell did that come about? :lol:

16. Theazninvasion68

Easily

Best.Fucking.Weather.

for 80% of the year!

Best Beaches, Surfing, Fisherman's warf, tourist attractions, Car Pride, long rides, huge diversity!

PLUS He can purchase a firearm :)!

17. Iain

And we all know that's the best part of living in the United States. :p

18. Theazninvasion68

:p If it weren't I'd be moving else where as soon as I could!

That is For suuuuure dawg

19. Daniel

Daniel Run for your life. LPA Super Member

Shit Iain, that sucks man. Any progress on that? :hug:

Luke, goddamn I envy you :lol:. Congrats, though. :)

I can safely say this is the happiest I've been in I don't know how long. And it's not just because we kissed yesterday or we're basically now an item, I'm just generally a hell of a lot happier in life now.:D

20. moniku

moniku Well-Known Member

1. "Stop stressing me out. I heard you the first time. Seriously, shut up and do me a favor: Get out of my life."

2. Sometimes I want to get really far away just to forget him. However, he still catches me. I wish he knew exactly how awkward I feel when we talk, the stories he tells me, that I cry about us still. The irony of the situation is that what seems to be hurting him is exactly how I'm feeling towards him. "I'm right in front of you. Can't you see? Will you ever see?"

3. I swear...it feels as if I never left school for summer. It's quite sad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.