Exclusive "Walking Dead" Premiere!

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Mar 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

It's not the sense of blame. ;)

We're trying to give, but it's not satisfying enough. Y'all gotta' realize this was done on our own time and everything. I stayed up longer than I usually do to do this exclusively for the LPA, and it really isn't too nice to see that my volunteer work is being pretty much shoved out the door because of a mishap beyond our control.

That is why, unless you can offer us an extremely impressive dedicated server, it's not really anyone's place to continously state the obvious--we know the problem, we have acknowledged it, now just let the song load and replay it or keep the negative comments to yourself. We don't have dedicated servers in which we can use, so you guys have to remember that, and yes, pleeeasse just be glad you got at least a glimps of what the song sounds like.

Try to stay positive, guys, please. :)

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

It's probably a radio single like "Lying From You".

Although no offense to Z-Trip, he's really talented but it'd be really stupid not to release this. Chester is from Linkin Park, aka a big money making band...if he's smart he'll release this first.

Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

It's not the sense of blame. ;)

We're trying to give, but it's not satisfying enough. Y'all gotta' realize this was done on our own time and everything. I stayed up longer than I usually do to do this exclusively for the LPA, and it really isn't too nice to see that my volunteer work is being pretty much shoved out the door because of a mishap beyond our control.

That is why, unless you can offer us an extremely impressive dedicated server, it's not really anyone's place to continously state the obvious--we know the problem, we have acknowledged it, now just let the song load and replay it or keep the negative comments to yourself. We don't have dedicated servers in which we can use, so you guys have to remember that, and yes, pleeeasse just be glad you got at least a glimps of what the song sounds like.

Try to stay positive, guys, please. :) [/b][/quote]
    ^ What he said.

Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

We just feel bad that's all. It's important to us that you guys enjoy the new track and it's hard to do so with "I'll take the w-........................orld when it turn-...........s on you."

Kinda sucks. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    don't worry about it. We're all really thankful that it's here! Plus we can buffer it out once..it's no big deal. Just add a note that says:

"let the song play through once and then click play again to hear the song properly"

^_^

Kæton

I'm just tired of this, lol.

Just trying to help LPA and share the excitement of a new track, and it's like this everytime. I'd rather hear people's appreciation for us doing something like this rather than continously beating us down with the same complaints. I just get tired of hearing people complaining, just let it go if it doesn't play smoothly once over, listen to it again, absorb the song, don't hate. :)

Derek

Good idea, going to do that now.

Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

Good idea, going to do that now. [/b][/quote]
    glad to be of service, Derek.

Also...in case anyone is wondering.. if you let it buffer once, it stays ok even after you close the browser.

Paul

;)

NofxPants

NofxPants Does your house have stairs?

Wow, what a awesome track! Chester sounds so much softer...

Derek

glad to be of service, Derek.

Also...in case anyone is wondering.. if you let it buffer once, it stays ok even after you close the browser. [/b][/quote]
    Yes, just make sure you dont clear out your temporary internet files and such, or else you'll have to rebuffer. :lol:

Kæton

Exactly. The way flash player streams are set up are they are actually downloaded to your computer, however, there is the option to where you can hear it while you're downloading it. Depending on the speed of the server, you can do both, obviously the server this song is on is not one of them. After it's been fully downloaded, unless you delete it from your internet folder, you can listen to it any time as long as it's still at the address from which it streams. That's how it works for all flash streams no matter if it's made by LPA or LinkinPark.com, it's all the same. :)

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

This is just sweet... you guys rock, LPA is my new god!

...aside from myself, of course.

Thanks a lot, this is great!

lp_sk8ergurl

lp_sk8ergurl Well-Known Member

This is an awsome song.

CloserToCrawling

CloserToCrawling Ambient

i don't know how many times I've repeated this song on the player now, but each time it gets better. Amazing! (w00t)

RX8LP

RX8LP Well-Known Member

It's probably a radio single like "Lying From You".

Although no offense to Z-Trip, he's really talented but it'd be really stupid not to release this. Chester is from Linkin Park, aka a big money making band...if he's smart he'll release this first. [/b][/quote]
    not if he wants the album to be a underground hit. Coz most of the artists that are featured on the album are underground like supernat, aceyalone, public enemy, J5.....chester is somewhat out of left-field.

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

not if he wants the album to be a underground hit. Coz most of the artists that are featured on the album are underground like supernat, aceyalone, public enemy, J5.....chester is somewhat out of left-field. [/b][/quote]
    Public Enemy isn't underground.

Paul

Public Enemy isn't underground. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, neither is Jurrasic 5. ;)

Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

Great song!!

RX8LP

RX8LP Well-Known Member

Yeah, neither is Jurrasic 5. ;) [/b][/quote]
    Jurassic 5 is underground......they cant possibly be mainstream.

Mushroom Cloud

Mushroom Cloud Well-Known Member

Dude people....all you have to do is just let the player load....hit the stop button and let it alone for 5 -10 min, Then it will stream just fine.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.