BURN IT DOWN Puzzle - Ongoing Progress (Full Puzzle Complete)

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Depression

_Depression Well-Known Member

The problem is, in the hunt for the correct answer there are dozens of pages (especially recently thanks to this lp2k12 troll) that are bringing up old theories that someone here on this thread has already looked into at some point. It's people causing so much noise that the actual path that Linkin Park said was right - stl22's - has been buried beneath all of this bullshit.

2. Dismantle

Dismantle First person to create a 'Robot Boy' Remix

Me saying "you're nothign special, you're nobody" is taking what I said out of context, if you read everything I said, I was saying how he is not better than anyone here and shouldn't reply like he does to some people.

3. Kmid24

Kmid24 Well-Known Member

...true

4. Dismantle

Dismantle First person to create a 'Robot Boy' Remix

Yes, I understand, it annoys me too, but i'm focusing on how he reply's to people to tell them that. He's too - if i can't think of a better word - demoralizing.

5. Voitage

Voitage Part-time villain

Anyways, The puzzles about to be complete! Then We'll finally get a snippet at the very least....hopefully.

6. Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

i stopped trying a while ago, and reading some of these comments I believe you guys are just going crazy. Everyone needs to just retweet the LPA, we give up tweet and let's see what they say

7. Brandon

Brandon I was Ree's 100th follower on Twitter.

I think Minus just subscribes to the mindset of "if you're right, you're right." which quite frankly, I like and respect.

In other news, Derek, Joe, somebody, can ANYBODY tell me if anyone affiliated with the band has said ANYTHING about ANYTHING today?

8. Anne

Anne married to the ocean LPA VIP

<3

9. _Depression

_Depression Well-Known Member

I'll be honest, for as brusque as Minus is, I support his style because people are stubborn. Look no further than (no offense) yourself; your IP addresses theory held some weight but really fell through because there was no pattern between them and no next step after discovering that connection, yet you spent a good few pages posting in big bold letters that everyone was "missing" your revelation.

Sometimes it takes a slap to the face to get back on track.

10. Zak

Zak HEY, EVERYONE! GET IN HERE!

So yeah...
    Livingthings

We just wait until the puzzle pieces are out to confirm this right?
    And then supposedly the sub-domain at that point will "activate" and stuff will happen...?

Is that the current situation?

Edit: I noticed as how we rapidly reach the 6000th post, anarchy has befallen upon everyone. I remember how calm and calculative things were back at around 5000 posts.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  11. HazardousLP

HazardousLP B**** Please.

You're amazing.

12. stl22

stl22 Active Member

Hey, remember how they made everyone stop with the jokes because it was a waste of space and made it very difficult to get actual work done? Your stupid arguing is worse! Seriously, who cares? Take it somewhere else. You all keep talking about not wasting your time on the puzzles, so why are you here?

Anyway,

It seems to me as if no one is really trying right now (myself included). But, maybe the reason LP hasn't said anything is that we're REALLY close to solving it and there is really no hint that could help more now.

I don't know what to do next, but I think we're very close, just not quite there yet. Try some new ideas instead of going over the same things (livingthings.linkinpark.com, LP2K12's YouTube account, etc.) over again. Like I said, try searching stuff on Google, I don't know....

13. OkamiSensei

OkamiSensei gas.mask.angel

Okay guys, could we please just get back on topic and stop talking about Minus? Seriously. I know everyone is tired of working on the puzzle and all, but we can still solve it if we just keep going at it without derailing the thread. :lol:

14. Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

just retweet the LPA tweet and maybe they will tell us the answer

15. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Finally someone gets it.

I tip-toe as much as I can, but people just don't understand when to drop something or how to read.

It takes being a dick (hence why I've been the Most Controversial Member on the forum 2 years running) to get people to fucking LISTEN. Or in this case, READ. And read closely.

16. Brandon

Brandon I was Ree's 100th follower on Twitter.

If the flaming continues, Puresque and I will just turn this thread into her and I saying how much we love each other.

17. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Okay guys, seriously chill out. We've managed to get this far without our own turning on one another. Shit is tense. We've got fucking fake Twitter accounts, YouTube users and probably a fucking LP2k12 Bebo account claiming they're some kind of connection to this... puzzle. Look at the facts and look at Linkin Park. The only legit connection we have is that Tumblr. It's so easy to create fake accounts. Especially when none of them are posting anything useful or new.

Fair enough, be sceptical, look at what's in front of you, share what you find, but don't get offended when someone shoots you down. If it sounds like they're frustrated, they probably are... because they've seen this a million times before. Don't take it personally, brush your shoulder off and wait for the next fucking official piece of news to drop. Until then, stay on topic.

18. stl22

stl22 Active Member

They have not.

19. Anne

Anne married to the ocean LPA VIP

:lol:

20. Zak

Zak HEY, EVERYONE! GET IN HERE!

It'll be a lot better than all this idiocy.

Spread the love!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.