Bad Boys II

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by [Darken Hybrid], Jul 12, 2003.

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

Bad Boys II will open July 18, 2003 from the Columbia Pictures. It's rated R.

This is the story:
    Will Smith and Martin Lawrence are back on the streets of Miami in "Bad Boys II," reuniting them with director Michael Bay and producer Jerry Bruckheimer. Narcotics detectives Mike Lowrey (Will Smith) and Marcus Burnett (Martin Lawrence) have been assigned to a high-tech task force investigating the flow of designer ecstasy into Miami. Their inquiries inadvertently lead them to a major conspiracy involving a vicious kingpin (Jordi Molla), whose ambitions to take over the city's drug trade have ignited a bloody turf war. But Mike and Marcus's friendship and working relationship is threatened when Mike begins to develop feelings for Marcus' sister Syd (Gabrille Union). Unless they can separate the personal from the professional, the bad boys are in danger of blowing the case and endangering Syd's life in the process.

I'm sure that you've seen the trailer. I think that this movie it's going to be one of those sequels that will be successful. I'm going to see the first one again just to get reminded of how the story and the concept of the film is. I like actors like Will Smith, Martin Lawrence and Gabrille Union because they are great actors that make the movies to action packed and very funny. I'll sure be catching this movie at the movies. This movie also have a great soundtrack. I know that I'll be getting this soundtrack for sure. It will hit stores on July 15th. It will feature artists like Jay Z, P. Diddy, Nelly, Notorious B.I.G., 50 Cent, Snoop Dogg, Freeway, Justin Timberlake, Beyonce, Loon, Mary J. Blige, and more. I think that this sountrack will be as awesome as the movie.

[​IMG]

PP:KUt

PP:KUt Banned

Awesome soundtrack, to go w/a great movie that should hopefully be better than original!! but the original was AWESOME so this one will have to be wayyy better. and ur crazy if u dont liek it!

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

I'm gonna watch it this Thursday. ^_^

Shinji

Shinji Illuminate

Bad Boys 1 was awesome I Can't Wait For 2

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

the soundtrack is kool. glad i bought it. ^_^

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

I saw this last night and it was ####### action-packed to the last drop.

You get hookers, head shots, corpses getting run over, boobs, gun fights, comedy, car chases...woo! Jerry Buckheimer films are the best!

This is a must-see, hardly any flaws in the movie, in my opinion!

9/10!!!!

MentalMel911

MentalMel911 Banned

I think I will like the soundtrack better ^_^