Birthday:
Jan 1, 1903 (Age: 121)
Home Page:

Share This Page

Emily_LP_SK8

Member, 121, from ¤š† ÞétE, F£ØRÏÐŤ

Emily_LP_SK8 was last seen:
Feb 15, 2003
    1. There are no messages on Emily_LP_SK8's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 1, 1903 (Age: 121)
    Home Page:
    http://www.etripp7.tk
    I have a rather large list so here it goes...<br><br>LinkinPark: A great rock/rap band which makes great songs<br>Sk8boarding: A sport that is fun and is cool to do to me <br>Inernet: A web which has lots of people on it to meet others<br>My Site: A place where I can post about myself and updates <br>School: A place where I go to get an education and become somebody, to learn and get my diploma then get a Bachlor's.<br>Aaron: The only guy I cared about on the Official LinkinPark Messageboard but, was then banned.<br>Disturbed: Another awsome band who's c.d "Believe" made me listen carefully and inspired me<br>God: In my beleif and religion someon who saved me and helps me through the good and the bad times<br>My Family: A group of people who I've lived w/ since birth and has always been there for me when I needed them to be<br>My Sister: A person/girl who I've known my entire life since I was born and who I can deeply trust and accompany forever<br>My Freinds: People who I'm close to and who I hangout w/<br>This Messageboard: A place where I can vent and share problems also listening to other people w/ their inspirations<br>My Pets: Animals who I care for and feed for responsibilites<br>Babysitting: My job where I get paid and when I need money<br><br> More coming soon. I warned you my interest were large.<br><br>~*Emily