Three word story

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Manu, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Melis

Melis when you're feeling empty, keep me in your memory LPA Super Member

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet except Super Sonic, who isn't the sexiest mother fucker on that forum. Maybe someone can tell us why Nish is awesome being stupid and having imagined friends that don't care about what other real people he hates and don't makes sex with them although they think he is really a really sexy monkey that needs Miley Cyrus music. By the way your mom needs to cut her pubic hair because she is not clean and hygienic like me and my dog too which my mother castrated last week on Monday morning. Anyway Nish now tries to get the sand paper out of his sandpaper holder but it does not fit around his hips which are frozen by sweat people and silly people with tiny things between their eyes with blood and other disgusting things such as a little and annoying boobies. Tomorrow, Decay will be back from the SIB torture chamber and will say "I iz heal, now feed me." Well, the other man in chamber died. Meanwhile, somebody eat his corpse because it tasted like a butt filled with ketchup. That was a line to remember if this incredible fucked up story which is a

2. Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet except Super Sonic, who isn't the sexiest mother fucker on that forum. Maybe someone can tell us why Nish is awesome being stupid and having imagined friends that don't care about what other real people he hates and don't makes sex with them although they think he is really a really sexy monkey that needs Miley Cyrus music. By the way your mom needs to cut her pubic hair because she is not clean and hygienic like me and my dog too which my mother castrated last week on Monday morning. Anyway Nish now tries to get the sand paper out of his sandpaper holder but it does not fit around his hips which are frozen by sweat people and silly people with tiny things between their eyes with blood and other disgusting things such as a little and annoying boobies. Tomorrow, Decay will be back from the SIB torture chamber and will say "I iz heal, now feed me." Well, the other man in chamber died. Meanwhile, somebody eat his corpse because it tasted like a butt filled with ketchup. That was a line to remember if this incredible fucked up story which is a shame because Kacy

3. Melis

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet except Super Sonic, who isn't the sexiest mother fucker on that forum. Maybe someone can tell us why Nish is awesome being stupid and having imagined friends that don't care about what other real people he hates and don't makes sex with them although they think he is really a really sexy monkey that needs Miley Cyrus music. By the way your mom needs to cut her pubic hair because she is not clean and hygienic like me and my dog too which my mother castrated last week on Monday morning. Anyway Nish now tries to get the sand paper out of his sandpaper holder but it does not fit around his hips which are frozen by sweat people and silly people with tiny things between their eyes with blood and other disgusting things such as a little and annoying boobies. Tomorrow, Decay will be back from the SIB torture chamber and will say "I iz heal, now feed me." Well, the other man in chamber died. Meanwhile, somebody eat his corpse because it tasted like a butt filled with ketchup. That was a line to remember if this incredible fucked up story which is a shame because Kacy is like a

4. Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet except Super Sonic, who isn't the sexiest mother fucker on that forum. Maybe someone can tell us why Nish is awesome being stupid and having imagined friends that don't care about what other real people he hates and don't makes sex with them although they think he is really a really sexy monkey that needs Miley Cyrus music. By the way your mom needs to cut her pubic hair because she is not clean and hygienic like me and my dog too which my mother castrated last week on Monday morning. Anyway Nish now tries to get the sand paper out of his sandpaper holder but it does not fit around his hips which are frozen by sweat people and silly people with tiny things between their eyes with blood and other disgusting things such as a little and annoying boobies. Tomorrow, Decay will be back from the SIB torture chamber and will say "I iz heal, now feed me." Well, the other man in chamber died. Meanwhile, somebody eat his corpse because it tasted like a butt filled with ketchup. That was a line to remember if this incredible fucked up story which is a shame because Kacy is like a nude picture of

5. Melis

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet except Super Sonic, who isn't the sexiest mother fucker on that forum. Maybe someone can tell us why Nish is awesome being stupid and having imagined friends that don't care about what other real people he hates and don't makes sex with them although they think he is really a really sexy monkey that needs Miley Cyrus music. By the way your mom needs to cut her pubic hair because she is not clean and hygienic like me and my dog too which my mother castrated last week on Monday morning. Anyway Nish now tries to get the sand paper out of his sandpaper holder but it does not fit around his hips which are frozen by sweat people and silly people with tiny things between their eyes with blood and other disgusting things such as a little and annoying boobies. Tomorrow, Decay will be back from the SIB torture chamber and will say "I iz heal, now feed me." Well, the other man in chamber died. Meanwhile, somebody eat his corpse because it tasted like a butt filled with ketchup. That was a line to remember if this incredible fucked up story which is a shame because Kacy is like a nude picture of a big thing

6. lime treacle

lime treacle You are not alone Über Member

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet except Super Sonic, who isn't the sexiest mother fucker on that forum. Maybe someone can tell us why Nish is awesome being stupid and having imagined friends that don't care about what other real people he hates and don't makes sex with them although they think he is really a really sexy monkey that needs Miley Cyrus music. By the way your mom needs to cut her pubic hair because she is not clean and hygienic like me and my dog too which my mother castrated last week on Monday morning. Anyway Nish now tries to get the sand paper out of his sandpaper holder but it does not fit around his hips which are frozen by sweat people and silly people with tiny things between their eyes with blood and other disgusting things such as a little and annoying boobies. Tomorrow, Decay will be back from the SIB torture chamber and will say "I iz heal, now feed me." Well, the other man in chamber died. Meanwhile, somebody eat his corpse because it tasted like a butt filled with ketchup. That was a line to remember if this incredible fucked up story which is a shame because Kacy is like a nude picture of a big thing which has me

7. Melis

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet except Super Sonic, who isn't the sexiest mother fucker on that forum. Maybe someone can tell us why Nish is awesome being stupid and having imagined friends that don't care about what other real people he hates and don't makes sex with them although they think he is really a really sexy monkey that needs Miley Cyrus music. By the way your mom needs to cut her pubic hair because she is not clean and hygienic like me and my dog too which my mother castrated last week on Monday morning. Anyway Nish now tries to get the sand paper out of his sandpaper holder but it does not fit around his hips which are frozen by sweat people and silly people with tiny things between their eyes with blood and other disgusting things such as a little and annoying boobies. Tomorrow, Decay will be back from the SIB torture chamber and will say "I iz heal, now feed me." Well, the other man in chamber died. Meanwhile, somebody eat his corpse because it tasted like a butt filled with ketchup. That was a line to remember if this incredible fucked up story which is a shame because Kacy is like a nude picture of a big thing which has me shocked when I

8. Liz

Liz ChainsawLiz LPA VIP

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet except Super Sonic, who isn't the sexiest mother fucker on that forum. Maybe someone can tell us why Nish is awesome being stupid and having imagined friends that don't care about what other real people he hates and don't makes sex with them although they think he is really a really sexy monkey that needs Miley Cyrus music. By the way your mom needs to cut her pubic hair because she is not clean and hygienic like me and my dog too which my mother castrated last week on Monday morning. Anyway Nish now tries to get the sand paper out of his sandpaper holder but it does not fit around his hips which are frozen by sweat people and silly people with tiny things between their eyes with blood and other disgusting things such as a little and annoying boobies. Tomorrow, Decay will be back from the SIB torture chamber and will say "I iz heal, now feed me." Well, the other man in chamber died. Meanwhile, somebody eat his corpse because it tasted like a butt filled with ketchup. That was a line to remember if this incredible fucked up story which is a shame because Kacy is like a nude picture of a big thing which has me shocked when I watch Hot Fuzz

9. Melis

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet except Super Sonic, who isn't the sexiest mother fucker on that forum. Maybe someone can tell us why Nish is awesome being stupid and having imagined friends that don't care about what other real people he hates and don't makes sex with them although they think he is really a really sexy monkey that needs Miley Cyrus music. By the way your mom needs to cut her pubic hair because she is not clean and hygienic like me and my dog too which my mother castrated last week on Monday morning. Anyway Nish now tries to get the sand paper out of his sandpaper holder but it does not fit around his hips which are frozen by sweat people and silly people with tiny things between their eyes with blood and other disgusting things such as a little and annoying boobies. Tomorrow, Decay will be back from the SIB torture chamber and will say "I iz heal, now feed me." Well, the other man in chamber died. Meanwhile, somebody eat his corpse because it tasted like a butt filled with ketchup. That was a line to remember if this incredible fucked up story which is a shame because Kacy is like a nude picture of a big thing which has me shocked when I watch Hot Fuzz with a taste

10. lime treacle

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet except Super Sonic, who isn't the sexiest mother fucker on that forum. Maybe someone can tell us why Nish is awesome being stupid and having imagined friends that don't care about what other real people he hates and don't makes sex with them although they think he is really a really sexy monkey that needs Miley Cyrus music. By the way your mom needs to cut her pubic hair because she is not clean and hygienic like me and my dog too which my mother castrated last week on Monday morning. Anyway Nish now tries to get the sand paper out of his sandpaper holder but it does not fit around his hips which are frozen by sweat people and silly people with tiny things between their eyes with blood and other disgusting things such as a little and annoying boobies. Tomorrow, Decay will be back from the SIB torture chamber and will say "I iz heal, now feed me." Well, the other man in chamber died. Meanwhile, somebody eat his corpse because it tasted like a butt filled with ketchup. That was a line to remember if this incredible fucked up story which is a shame because Kacy is like a nude picture of a big thing which has me shocked when I watch Hot Fuzz with a taste of bitter sweet

11. Super Sonic

Super Sonic The Hedgehog LPA Super VIP

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet except Super Sonic, who isn't the sexiest mother fucker on that forum. Maybe someone can tell us why Nish is awesome being stupid and having imagined friends that don't care about what other real people he hates and don't makes sex with them although they think he is really a really sexy monkey that needs Miley Cyrus music. By the way your mom needs to cut her pubic hair because she is not clean and hygienic like me and my dog too which my mother castrated last week on Monday morning. Anyway Nish now tries to get the sand paper out of his sandpaper holder but it does not fit around his hips which are frozen by sweat people and silly people with tiny things between their eyes with blood and other disgusting things such as a little and annoying boobies. Tomorrow, Decay will be back from the SIB torture chamber and will say "I iz heal, now feed me." Well, the other man in chamber died. Meanwhile, somebody eat his corpse because it tasted like a butt filled with ketchup. That was a line to remember if this incredible fucked up story which is a shame because Kacy is like a nude picture of a big thing which has me shocked when I watch Hot Fuzz with a taste of bitter sweet apple pie, made

12. Melis

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet except Super Sonic, who isn't the sexiest mother fucker on that forum. Maybe someone can tell us why Nish is awesome being stupid and having imagined friends that don't care about what other real people he hates and don't makes sex with them although they think he is really a really sexy monkey that needs Miley Cyrus music. By the way your mom needs to cut her pubic hair because she is not clean and hygienic like me and my dog too which my mother castrated last week on Monday morning. Anyway Nish now tries to get the sand paper out of his sandpaper holder but it does not fit around his hips which are frozen by sweat people and silly people with tiny things between their eyes with blood and other disgusting things such as a little and annoying boobies. Tomorrow, Decay will be back from the SIB torture chamber and will say "I iz heal, now feed me." Well, the other man in chamber died. Meanwhile, somebody eat his corpse because it tasted like a butt filled with ketchup. That was a line to remember if this incredible fucked up story which is a shame because Kacy is like a nude picture of a big thing which has me shocked when I watch Hot Fuzz with a taste of bitter sweet apple pie, made by your mother's

13. Diane

Diane new kid

Postwhores are the best thing I know in the realm of online stuff and everything in the internet except Super Sonic, who isn't the sexiest mother fucker on that forum. Maybe someone can tell us why Nish is awesome being stupid and having imagined friends that don't care about what other real people he hates and don't makes sex with them although they think he is really a really sexy monkey that needs Miley Cyrus music. By the way your mom needs to cut her pubic hair because she is not clean and hygienic like me and my dog too which my mother castrated last week on Monday morning. Anyway Nish now tries to get the sand paper out of his sandpaper holder but it does not fit around his hips which are frozen by sweat people and silly people with tiny things between their eyes with blood and other disgusting things such as a little and annoying boobies. Tomorrow, Decay will be back from the SIB torture chamber and will say "I iz heal, now feed me." Well, the other man in chamber died. Meanwhile, somebody eat his corpse because it tasted like a butt filled with ketchup. That was a line to remember if this incredible fucked up story which is a shame because Kacy is like a nude picture of a big thing which has me shocked when I watch Hot Fuzz with a taste of bitter sweet apple pie, made by your mother's mother. The End.

14. Flagrare

Flagrare 'Majestic Dick. Brazilian Snake Cock. And Cunts. LPA Super Member

Shanky Shank was

15. lime treacle

Shanky Shank was lying in his

16. Flagrare

Shanky Shank was lying in his coffin, thinking of

17. lime treacle

Shanky Shank was lying in his coffin, thinking of what the fuck

18. Flagrare

Shanky Shank was lying in his coffin, thinking of what the fuck he did wrong

19. lime treacle

Shanky Shank was lying in his coffin, thinking of what the fuck he did wrong that horrid night

20. Flagrare

Shanky Shank was lying in his coffin, thinking of what the fuck he did wrong that horrid night. Blood dripped by