The Scariest Thin That Ever Happend To You

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Luke, Oct 24, 2004.

Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Ehm I think my scariest moment was when I was riding on my bike to school. I was 8 I think. So, I see this dog on the road. Just when I pasted the dog, the damn dog turns his head and bites in my leg. Man it hurted like feckin hell. Meh, later on they gave me a shot, I hate needles. I'm scared of big dogs now, I only like little ones :chemist:

And another scary moment was when Leones got an accident. I wasn't there but still. I remember I was in the shower and my mom knocked on the door so I let her in, and she was like: 'omg omg, Leonie got an accident!' It was more scary in the sense of 'I'm throwing up soon if I don't calm down' It worried the shit out of me, never been so worried in my whole life.

Garfield

Garfield Well-Known Member

I'm not scared of physical pain, I'm more scared for my sole. I belive in the paranormal and I'm not scared of it most of the time. It's a little strange when I hear knocking on the bedroom door or something & I'm alone with my dog, or when I find things in a place I didn't put them, but I'm not relay scared of that. Strange things like that happen to me but the scariest thing is this:
    One day my friend told me that you could get brain washed if you listen to a Marilyn Manson cd backwords and a few days later I was in my room. There was no light (I like the dark), my parents were in the kitchen. I was listening to LEST WE FORGET-THE BEST OF MARILYN MANSON. It was the end of the 9th track (sweet dreams are made of these) and I wanted to get up and leave the room to get some wather and when I stood up the cd started to spin backwards realy fast. At first I vas just looking at the stereo thinking I'm haluceneting, but the numbers ware going backwards too. I called my dad and he told me to turn of the stereo. When I came close to the stereo it stoped at the begining of track 2 (personal jesus). I think it was going to go normal again but I turned it off. I turned on the light for a few seconds and I tryed to play the cd in the dark again. It started playing, I try to get up, it stops, I sit back, it goes on playing, I get up, it stops again. After doing that 3 times I turned it of and I still didn't played in the room if the lights are off, but I still like Manson

Garfield

Didn' want to put every thing in one post 'cause it's big as it is. The thing that also scares me is that some times i feel some thing or see something in my head and I can't get it out and it happens. Like when I felt my mum is gonna cheat on my dad and when I knew someone close to me is gonna die.
    My scaryest dream was this: it was so dark you couldn't see anything. some monster/zombies were chasing me in a garage and they killed my dog (the only living thing I realy love). It's not scary when I tell it, but it was scary as a dream. I usualy get scared when I dream I'm traped some where 'cause I'm claustrophobic (probobly misspeld it, scared of closed space) but if I realize I'm dreaming than I can controle what I'm doing and thats alot of fun. But it's dificult to realize it's a dream cause my dreams have a fullblown color

Rachel

Rachel look at my horse. LPA Super Member

Garfield-

That is considered double posting. That is a no-no here.

I think that a long post is the least of our troubles.

Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

Once I was 5, I was in this public toilet and i went to wash my hands. Behind me on the far side of the toilet was a little table with an old radio, and suddenly it started playing this old chinese song my Gran used to sing, it's "Wang Bu Liao" which means Unforgettable...then I heard a voice singing along so I thought it was the toilet lady, but when I left there was no one.

It was only after I stepped out did I realize nobody was there, yet someone was singing.

So I ran like a fuckin' arse.

Evi

Evi Super Member LPA Super Member

*shocked* That happened to mee too!

Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

*shocked* That happened to mee too! [/b][/quote]
    Poor things :hugz:

Cassie

Cassie The time to hesitate is through.

Honest to God, fucking scariest shit.

I got completely baked last night and my best friend and I decided to bike back to a party we had just left ('twas lame) Biking back... oh.my.god. I was friggin' schizo. It felt like a fake reality, like a dream almost, Carrie wasn't real, I was in control, I was biking, I was falling asleep and I was gonna die.

:chemist:

Weed fucks with t3h head. *nods furiously*

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Yeah I could of told you that

Garfield

sorry