The Scariest Thin That Ever Happend To You

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Luke, Oct 24, 2004.

DiSiLLUSiON

DiSiLLUSiON Ambient

I don't know if I have any scary moments that could compare to y'all.. I've been in car accidents, other accidents, but none scary.. The only thing i've ever been afraid of was something that didn't really happen to me, but was a dream... About finding my dad's (died in a car crash when I was young) arms and legs nailed to the bottom of a car, and a while I had that dream every night and every evening I was scared shitless i'd have that dream again.

For the rest the only thing that I'm afraid for in my life is boredness. Really. Dying just doesn't do it for me. :D

matttheskwirl14

matttheskwirl14 Well-Known Member

i was attacked by a dog. stupid thing had rabies, but it got the crap beaten out of it. the only thing i could do was hit it, because i was running and it kept up with me.

Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

I keep having this dream which was fucking real and it kept recurring. I dreamt I woke up and there was a black cloaked figure, and it had a gun and it shot me in the head. I could feel the bullet going through my head, it was pure pain. There was no blood. I blacked out.

The next day my friends wondered why I didn't go to school so they came to my house and saw me. My friend tried to wake me up and the minute she touched my arm I started bleeding.

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Now thats what I call freaky

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

About 3 weeks ago, I had a dream I got my head smashed in a car accident, and the next night, I was driving with a crazy friend in the rain and fog, and we were sliding around and stuff, and doing drifts and whatnot, and one of the times we locked up the brakes and went sideways down the road. Apparently I grabbed the dash so hard, my friend was wondering why there were no nail marks :lol:

Cassie

Cassie The time to hesitate is through.

December 16, 2003.

I almost succeeded in an attempt of ending my life.

I slashed my arms and legs with a razor, and downed 5 sleeping pills. Most of the actions I took were impulsive. The moment I realized what could befall me I was scared shitless. I never wanted to die. I was cold, bleeding, shaken and broken on my twin sized bed. What's worse, is for the first time in my life, I didn't take my life for granite and I was alone with the thought.

=(

Neil

:hugz:

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Well ive had 2/3 near death experiences

5 - Fell in a river renound for its strong undercurrents, almost drowned
    11- hit by a car at 70mph on a motorway (speedway whatever u americans call it)
    13-15 - had kidney stones

whats next :whistle:

Neil

:eek:
    Did you pass them???

Cassie

Cassie The time to hesitate is through.

:eek:
    Did you pass them??? [/b][/quote]
    I heard its like pushing a babies. o_O

Luke

How can you survive being hit at 70 MPH? Thats impossible :wth:

Evi

Evi Super Member LPA Super Member

Mine isn't that strange. It's just I sometimes have those feelings and they are always right. Sometimes I don't dare anymore to think because it's so scary.

forgotten girl

forgotten girl Ambient

oh yeah i remember! i was still at the primary school, and we were playing hide-and-seek..well, they suggested me to hide myself into a closet, so i did (what a dumb :( ) but someone, i obviously don't know who, locked me into it!and then i was already starting chocking....i still rememeber how it was so unbearable that moment, but luckily a teacher from another class heard my screams so she came and opened me.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

How can you survive being hit at 70 MPH? Thats impossible :wth: [/b][/quote]
    Obviously not. Maybe he's like Bruce Willis in "Unbreakable". :chemist:

Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

Else than almost setting myself on fire or having something exploding on me, nothing :lol: .

Luke

Obviously not. Maybe he's like Bruce Willis in "Unbreakable". :chemist: [/b][/quote]
    Hmmmm ok from now on we should refer to reyes as mecha-reyes :lol:

Just kidding,but I still dont think what he said is true,he might of got hit by a car but its physicly impossible to live if a car hits you doing 70MPH

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

The scariest experience I've ever had was my first ever haircut. I don't find that kind of thing scary now, but the level of shock I went through at the sight of all the razors and such was unlike anything I've ever experienced since.

Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

Hmmmm ok from now on we should refer to reyes as mecha-reyes :lol:

Just kidding,but I still dont think what he said is true,he might of got hit by a car but its physicly impossible to live if a car hits you doing 70MPH [/b][/quote]
    Who said the car hit him right in the middle of the bumper...? It coulda grazed him and just knocked 'im down...that's survivable... Or, maybe he meant he was in a crash at 70MPH...if it wasn't head-on, it's definitely survivable...

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

My uncle was hit by a car doing 65 MPH and lived with only a broken leg and slight concussion. :wth:

The scariest thing that ever happened to me was when I was five or six. I slammed my head off of the corner of something and split my head open right above my right eye. Since I was so young I thought I was going to die. The weirdest part is that I never felt any pain, and I never cried.

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

omg, same thing happened to me except it was my left eye. damn stitches left a permanent scar there too :(