NBA

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by Abel, Oct 31, 2012.

hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

come on Toronto! i wanna hear that crowd go nuts in the eastern semis v miami, would be dope.

edit: what an anticlimactic, bullshit first round :lol:

edit 2: up the wizards. fuck Indiana.

Last edited: May 6, 2014
    AkirraKrylon

AkirraKrylon LPA VIP LPA VIP

Alright...putting in my last set of predictions based on what I've seen from Game 1s of the semis.

Conference Semis:
    Wizards in 6.
    Heat in 6.

Spurs in 5.
    Clippers in 6.

Conference Finals:
    Wizards in 7.
    Clippers in 7.

Finals:
    Clippers in 6.

Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

Pacers with that game 1 win! Hoping they win the series but I doubt they do.

For the ECF/WCF I predicted:

Miami in 6
    Spurs in 6 (Yes, I'm beating against my own team BECAUSE we lost Ibaka. He is whole reason we were able to contain them on defense!)

Welp, should learn to trust OKC next time :)

But I also picked the Wizards (but would never pick them over the Heat :lol:)

Apop

Apop LPA VIP LPA VIP

Heat looked like garbage today, Lebron needs some help. I don't think Indiana wins Game 2, though. I'm not surprised that they came out with something to prove after the debacle that's been happening the past month or so. Heat are going to tie this up 1-1, and for all intensive purposes, this series is going to Game 7. The NBA has no true rivalries right now, and this match-up is the best the media could muster and hype up. It's in the league's best interest to drag this out, so I expect to see Joey Crawford reffing a number of these games, making a bunch of questionable calls, all for the sake of bringing this to Game 7.

Regardless of whoever wins that Eastern match-up, I think the winner is in the West this year. I don't see any way the Thunder can push forward after the loss of Ibaka (unless Adams seriously steps up as a rookie), but the Spurs seem too determined to win at this point. Spurs win it all in 6, whether they play Miami or Indiana.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

I believe you mean trust the refs. You know damn well that those were some fucking stupid calls in Game 5.

Abel

Abel Chester Bennington saved my life.

The rematch is here.

Spurs-Heat. Who you got? I got Spurs in 5-6.