Mp3

Discussion in 'Feedback & FAQ' started by BreakingTheHabit, Dec 10, 2002.

when is the MP3's getting up?

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Dont worry, its worth the wait. ;)

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

don't quote me on this, but the site should be completely finished around christmas or new years. that's what i've heard.

you don't know what you're in for, hehehe.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

That has to be the most commonly asked question to staff. The reason we are slow on getting mp3's up is because it is very hard to find a FTP with good space and bandwidth that isnt ridiculously priced.

But via reports from inside of staff, we're trying to get the site all finished by xmas...but dont take it as a promise, because bad things can happen..let's just hope they dont.

Lucas

Lucas Active Member

Isn't that illegal? Putting MP3's on the internet for free that should be bought in a complete CD? :unsure:

Derek

Uhh no? Because the Mp3s we will have up are ones that arent on any CD's and are hard to find? :rolleyes:

Lucas

Lucas Active Member

Uhh no? Because the Mp3s we will have up are ones that arent on any CD's and are hard to find? :rolleyes:[/b][/quote]
    That's different. :)

:chaz:

TheChemist

TheChemist Active Member

Do u mean mp3s from zero like Fuse, Rhinestone and all these other demos everyone has heard.. or do u have mp3s noone has heard, or even a song clip from the new album? :eek: :chemist: :chemist:

Derek

I guess you can say we have crap people haven't heard... <_<

Just when will we have the FTP up, is the question.

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

I hope they have some small clips from the new album. I don't want to hear a whole song yet. Just a teaser to make me get more excited about it. :D

Derek

We'll try but we're not going to promise new clips. It will only happen if we luckily stumble upon some mp3s.

Also, due to legal issues, it might not happen. I mean we got scolded when we tried to put wth>you and p5hing Me Aw*y 2 weeks before they "leaked".

We'd love to have like a 30 second clip from Breaking The Habit. Seeing how we WERE the first american site to actually type up the article.

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

Well just keep up the good work. You guys work real hard and we always get the best info and the fastest for FREE. I hope you guys get lucky and get some good clips, maybe. But I don't care, the new album will be so tight anyway.

XxLPxX

XxLPxX Guest

That's different. :)

:chaz: [/b][/quote]
    Ever heard of KazAa? :rolleyes:

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

I know everyone is worried about downloading MP3s and when they will come out. But a true Linkin Park fan knows that if they download the songs or not, they will still go buy the cd.

Alex

Alex Ambient

If anyone knows anyone who is willing to give us bandwidth for MP3s in exchange for a vertical banner then we'd get them up ASAP. Its all a case of bandwidth <_<

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

Anyone who has broadband or T1, T3 should be able to sacrifice some bandwidth. Ask the people with high speed if they could set up as some kind of server. That could work.

Energy

Energy Active Member

Hey,

I hope you find a server soon as this site rocks... till you meet the underconstruction signs. I prefer this site to the official, and if the mp3s are anything compared to the rest of the site then they'll be great.

I still think it's worth putting up a mp3 of the menu of Reanimation DVD-A as I have still found no information about this track, and I'm guessing it's the one on LPUnderground CD (When's that being released?). I love what I've heard already. So if you want a copy, once you've got an ftp give the addy and I'll upload the samples (There's around 1 minute 30 hidden about on the DVD).

Also I've been told there's 3 versions of Crawling. Original, Demo (<- I hate u so much right now! one :)) and a version called Crawling EP. Can anyone confirm this and can u at LPA put a download up when all is fine and dandy :S :)?

Alex

Alex Ambient

As of a couple of days ago weve got a host for MP3s so they will be coming soon :chemist: