Linkin Park - "Until It's Gone" Live In Milan (Fan Footage)

Discussion in 'News' started by Kevin, Jul 16, 2014.

Kevin

Kevin A Pattern To Be Followed. LPA Administrator

During their show in Milan on June 10th , Linkin Park asked their fans to record and upload Until It's Gone during the show for a live music video. The massive editing job is done and uploaded to the official Linkin Park YouTube channel now, and you can check it out below.

[video=youtube;m2-L9ARYEP4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2-L9ARYEP4[/video]​

Up on FanFootage.com there is also a interactive version of this video, and you can check it out here.

This was also done in 2011 with "Waiting For The End" and you can check that out here.

What are your thoughts? Do you like it? Is it better than the official music video? Come and discuss it in our forums.

Source: Linkin Park YouTube

Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

Its really cool :) And it shows the usefull use of smartphones on a rock concert. THis is the only reason they should use to there :kappa:
    So much colours :lol:

And it shows that this song is love much better imo.

DirtyBlup

DirtyBlup Well-Known Member

Hey Guys, i partecipated. I was there. It's been fucking exciting and i have no word to describe it. what a thrill to look at the video, I want to cry. Melancholy because it is the past and indescribable joy for having participated in something amazing for people who are part of my life everyday. Part of my LIFE! :) THANKS LINKIN PARK with all my heart!!!!!!!!! Sorry but i wanted to shout it to all the world if it would be possible.

ToddWilliamson

ToddWilliamson Well-Known Member

That's wicked. Is your video included on the Fan Footage site or on the compliation video?

It looks great. I do think it's cheating a little bit since some footage from Mark Fiore's camera(s) has been used. It does make it look better and it works but I think it defeats the "Fan Footage" purpose. Regardless, the footage is great. It looks like it would have been a great show to attend. I'm looking forward to seeing it in New Zealand soon enough. The audio sounds great too. I hope that we might start hearing some pro recordings again on this tour.

Here's the source video from Linkin Park's Facebook Page: https://fbcdn-video-a.akamaihd.net/..._=1405555758_1acb95b88ab9c4adebf5fb9335d53543

Quack

Quack Well-Known Member

Ya know what? I don't care how many people bash UIG, its such a BALLER track!!!!

DirtyBlup

DirtyBlup Well-Known Member

no, I have participated in the choreography. :D