Linkin Park in 10 years?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by tkd_rap, Jun 3, 2004.

?

what do you think will become of them?

1. 1. They will be just like now, making new CDs and selling millions

50.0%
  2. 0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 2. Fallen apart, fat, and forgotten [limpy bisk style]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 3. Around, doing tours but not really getting anything new out [kiss style]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4. Solo acts, Chester’s own carrier, along with other members, by themselves making music [dc talk s

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 5. Dead, plane crash kills every single one of them; the vh1 behind the music does a tribute, as wel

50.0%
    dementdmonkey

dementdmonkey Active Member

i voted for no.1. but sadly i dont think it very likely.

chester's been getting sick and the last was serious enough to be put in the hospital. and with all that screaming he does he's bound to lose his chords sometime. and when he does like the above stated, they have too much respect for him to just replace him. he was the final piece of the puzzle to complete Linkin Park and without him it just wouldn't be the same in my opinion.

oh but i do think they'll be around for a least another 5 years. but as huge an LP fan i am, i realize that only their music can last forever.

dlpalex

dlpalex Well-Known Member

They'll be make it. They will all be together. and Maybe release a greatest hits album. I cant see them broken up. It wouldn't go anywhere.

ECU Tekkie

ECU Tekkie Well-Known Member

Well, I voted for choice #1. It's hard to picture LP as a band like Metallica, AC DC, or Aerosmith. They are already great. Hopefully they'll grow with time and change to make what people are looking for. Aerosmith just put out a "blues" album and Kid Rock went straight country. Great artists do that. I love LP's sound and their formula for tracks and albums...If they keep up what they're doing, I'm sure we can expect to see a lot of great stuff come from their them. Go LP!

Trish

Trish Y2K LPA VIP

Number 2, it's more realistic.

Number 1 is what everyone wants them to be in 10 years.

kailoont02

kailoont02 Well-Known Member

I'm of course hoping for number 1 :D , number 3 and 4 are still OK :wth: , and number 2 and 5 will never happen :angry: .

big bad fan

big bad fan Well-Known Member

i don't think they will last that long. if chester keeps on screaming like that,he's gonna lose his voice.then they'll split.brad,rob,phoenix won't be making music anymore.mike will become a producer(like someone else posted),joe will become a director and if chester recovers he will release a solo album...
    but i hope i'm proved wrong ^_^

goth_shinoda

goth_shinoda Member

linkin park will still be da #### even after 10 yrs... i will still love thier music... :D