I don't care anymore(feedback please)

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by Red Union, Jul 17, 2007.

Red Union

Red Union Active Member

Don't Care Anymore
    Verse one: (Won't listen/ didn't listen/ hiding in the dark/) Light/ hits me/ I am beginning to see/ (that life is not the same as I want it to be)/ I live in a world of illusions/ always searching for a solution/ ( to cure my sickness)/ so maybe you should shut up and let me figure it out/

Chorus: I have grown so tired of what you say to me/ I don't care anymore/ this life is nothing but my chore/ not yours/ so stop telling me what to think/ I don't care anymore/

Verse two: I see you/ walking with your smiling face/ going to your nice big place/ I'm going to take revenge/ (but maybe you shouldn't)/ no/ maybe I'm wrong/ maybe I shouldn't show you my vengeance/

Verse Three: Breaking/ Inside/ I don't feel fine/ is it a disease/ I begin to see/ (that life)/ is a illusion/ there are no solutions/ so maybe you should shut up/ and let me figure it out/
    (Repeat Chorus)

Verse Four: I shouldn't have listen/ to that little voice in my head/ it keeps yammering on like some great big piston/ (why won't you listen)/ telling me/ all the things I shouldn't do/ (you should stop singing)/ you know what/ JUST SHUT UPPPP
    (Repeat Chorus)

So shut up/ grow so tired/
    So shut up/ I don't care anymore/
    So shut up/ this life is my chore/
    So shut up/ not yours/
    So shut up/stop telling me what to think/
    So shut up/ I don't care anymore​

obb

obb Active Member

one step closer huh??

anyways nice lyrics man . good job

Red Union

Red Union Active Member

thank and yeah I worried about it sounding close to One Step Closer but without I think the song loses some of its flow.

Arhaz

Arhaz ...waiting. LPA Super Member

nice nice job.