Anti-Abortionists: Going To Far?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by $pvcxGhxztCasey, May 16, 2005.

Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

well, i think theres a difference between protesting for your rights and protesting against other peoples rights. [/b][/quote]
    Exactly, if people want to get an abortion they should. But other people shouldn't say what others can and can;t do especially if its a situation that doesn't harm others.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Seriously, when it comes to this, these people need to keep the opinion to themselves.

You're against abortion? Good for you. Don't go shoving it down other people's throats.

Is it going to change YOUR life because someone doesn't want to go through the horror of childbirth (in the right circumstances, etc.)?

Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

i think their bein a bit extreme n i also think its scaring the shit out of young kidz who dont understand and it when they ask their parents, the parents might giv a dumb answer or tell tehm the truth and scare the shit out the kidz.....

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

I dont even get why someone could be against abortion. Even when its a 30 year old woman. If she wants no baby, fine! Who cares! Its not that you're going to be happy about it when she finally gets a baby. And here's a stupid reason why i think abortion is okay, it stops the world-population. Sure, it might not be 1 million but its something.

Weezy

Weezy Well-Known Member

There's something in the bible that says that it is a sin to kill an unborn baby. I read it in a super extreme anti-abortion pamplet.. thing.

Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

its rong to paly god n kill a unborn kid man...its mean...but you dun juz go arnd putting up a big sign board of a destroyed fetus its disgustign...

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

its rong to paly god n kill a unborn kid man...its mean...but you dun juz go arnd putting up a big sign board of a destroyed fetus its disgustign... [/b][/quote]
    ..what?

D_A_V_I_D

D_A_V_I_D Pure Pwnage

..what? [/b][/quote]
    LOL

Do we need a translation
    Back on topic

I may not totally agree with abortion but i have respect for peoples choices, especially when it is really only affecting them.
    Very well said, i couldn't agree more.

Justin

Justin See you there

I agree; that's a very good point.

Although I consider myself to be pro-choice, abortion is no laughing matter.
    Abortions can be mentally traumatizing and physically damaging, especially in the third trimester. Abortion is disgusting in the third trimester.

Minus

In the third trimester, doctors must perform a 'partial birth' in order to go through abortion. Since the baby isn't technically a person until it is born, they go inside the uterus (not with surgery), and smash the baby's head in, killing it before it is born. Then they just pull the baby out of the uterus.

In my opinion: third trimester, if you haven't aborted yet, too fucking bad. Don't go through it now, that's just sick.

a life in ashes

a life in ashes mercury summer

ugh... i personally think abortion is wrong and should only be resorted to if there is no other option. but if people want to choose abortion it's their life and so no-one else should tell them what to do. especially in such a disgusting way as that.

Minus

I think that people have the choice, but seriously, if you get to the third trimester and you haven't done it yet, don't even consider.

Early abortions are okay, in my opinion. It's their choice, if they got raped or something, of course it's okay to abort.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

its rong to paly god n kill a unborn kid man...its mean...but you dun juz go arnd putting up a big sign board of a destroyed fetus its disgustign... [/b][/quote]
    ...I can tell who failed English class in this thread.

And for the record, I have a friend who's heavily against those pro-life assholes, and would probably freak if she read this article. I'll have to show her this thread so she can post her views later on.

Minus

...I can tell who failed English class in this thread.

And for the record, I have a friend who's heavily against those pro-life assholes, and would probably freak if she read this article. I'll have to show her this thread so she can post her views later on. [/b][/quote]
    I admit it, I suck at the English language.

I'm just against people who shove their opinions down other's throats, like most religions nowadays.

And this abortion thing just gets on my last nerve...

It's not your baby, damnit!

Xmarksthespot

Xmarksthespot Member

Although the thought of killing a baby to most is morally wrong, a fetus, a zygote, whatever, is NOT a baby. Yes, it could become a baby, but at that stage of it's life, it isn't.

I'm totally pro-choice, but honestly, if the situation came where I had to make such a decision, I have no idea what I would do. I just pray to God I never have to because such a decison can tear a life apart.

This billboard crap is exactly what i just said - crap. It's a huge scare tactic that these organizations do to brainwash the public to making decisons towards the way of the organization's liking.

Much like peta (I honestly don't care who likes animals or who's vegetarian or vegan or whatever else is trendy now) these organizations get off on making people sick. They just want people to be sickened to the point where they could possibly catch and lure them into just a simple agreement of their ideas. I was on myspace and this girl had a peta video on her profile. I wish I didn't, but i watched it and bawled my little eyes out. Sure it made me sad, but it's not like it caused this life altering movement for me. I don't understand why or how these people can do it. Life is one big cult.

I ran out of stuff to say. Maybe next post.

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

I admit it, I suck at the English language.

I'm just against people who shove their opinions down other's throats, like most religions nowadays.

And this abortion thing just gets on my last nerve...

It's not your baby, damnit! [/b][/quote]
    Rock on, brotha!

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Couldn't have said it better, these arrogant organizations think they can brainwash us into following a certain way of life when only WE own who we are, and nobody else.

It makes me sick.

the_king_of_all

the_king_of_all LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

agreed. i think that protesting about something like this isnt a good idea (especialy if you're gonig to go do something like that) that i think if people want to be anti-abortion then they can be that way, and if people want to be pro-abortion then they can be that way too, and they should just leave it alone, let people believe what they want.

goso88

goso88 Well-Known Member

Many pro-choicers have the tendency to portray pro-lifers as opponents of women's rights. That's exactly what pro-lifers do--they accuse pro-choicers of being baby killers. We're not baby killers; we're simly advocating a woman's right to choose. Just the same, people need to remember that pro-lifers are not adovcating the suppression of women's rights. They're advocating someone else's right to a chance at life.

The thing that bothers me about the topic of abortion is that its very, very polarized. Each side acts like the other side is evilest and most illogical thing to grace the Earth since god-knows-what. That's not true for either side.

savetomorrow

savetomorrow Well-Known Member

I think its the woman's right and I dont think a group of politicians (a majority of them men) should be able to decide if its legal or not. It is the woman's choice but it should only be a last resort i.e. in cases of rape. Just to think such arguements as this and gay rights have lead us to another four years with junior.