Where is Mike

Discussion in 'Feedback & FAQ' started by Mystic.mgfx, May 17, 2007.

Mystic.mgfx

Mystic.mgfx Member

I love the LPA site layout. But as I was adoring it today I noticed that there was no mike in the banner. There seems to be something beside Chester in the banner, maybe Mike, but is not clear.

Just Thought to bring it into notice.

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

What are you talking about, exactly?

If you're talking about the banner above the navgation, Mike's in the center with the hat on.

El Muerto

El Muerto LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Maybe he talks about banners that are changing on the home page

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

I thought so too, but I'm sure any one who actually navigates through the site would notice the image changes randomly... and considering we're LPA... Missing Mike would be completely foolish of us if it were the case... :lol:

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I know what he means sort of, due to the graphic effect used, Mike is not as visible as the other band members in the main site banner. He kinda blends in.

That problem will be fixed in a redesign later on, although please don't bug us as to when it will happen cause we want to take our time with the next design (if we even decide to do one right now) and make as great as possible. Basically a new design wont come until what we have is leagues better than the current design. Otherwise it's more like just an upgrade than a re-design/re-imagining yanno?