The 3-Word-Story.

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Michele, May 1, 2015.

1. Modern Guitar God

Modern Guitar God Nets 2021 LPA Super VIP

When Chris revived a shitty thread to call Brady, Brady called security and ordered him to be Brad. But not really because modern guitar picks are awesome. Gibs, touching the modern guitar picks, abruptly mentions Opeth covering Nirvana and Chris Pratt doing "the worm" backwards, promptly shitting upon the fact that Marc Marquez took all his weed and won the world championship in picking good weed. Not only weed but high-quality extract of original dutch vegetarian California rolls, filled with sushi.

Meanwhile, deep in southern swamp of the garden of the Phoenix Suns in Gibs' ass a taco started playing Pokemon Go by controlling Gibs. I'm trying to find a way to grab Pikachu. But it shocked a king cobra using a single knife to kill, as I dream my death upcoming. When Phil Collins became Michele's father, he finally got a copy of The Mindsweep, Gibs' literally shat himself

Captain-EO likes this.
  2. Gibs

Gibs The Prog Nerd Über Member

When Chris revived a shitty thread to call Brady, Brady called security and ordered him to be Brad. But not really because modern guitar picks are awesome. Gibs, touching the modern guitar picks, abruptly mentions Opeth covering Nirvana and Chris Pratt doing "the worm" backwards, promptly shitting upon the fact that Marc Marquez took all his weed and won the world championship in picking good weed. Not only weed but high-quality extract of original dutch vegetarian California rolls, filled with sushi.

Meanwhile, deep in southern swamp of the garden of the Phoenix Suns in Gibs' ass a taco started playing Pokemon Go by controlling Gibs. I'm trying to find a way to grab Pikachu. But it shocked a king cobra using a single knife to kill, as I dream my death upcoming. When Phil Collins became Michele's father, he finally got a copy of The Mindsweep, Gibs literally shat himself from his disgust.

Captain-EO likes this.
  3. Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

Meanwhile, deep in southern swamp of the garden of the Phoenix Suns in Gibs' ass a taco started playing Pokemon Go by controlling Gibs. I'm trying to find a way to grab Pikachu. But it shocked a king cobra using a single knife to kill, as I dream my death upcoming. When Phil Collins became Michele's father, he finally got a copy of The Mindsweep, Gibs literally shat himself from his disgust. While Phil Collins

Captain-EO likes this.
  4. Modern Guitar God

Meanwhile, deep in southern swamp of the garden of the Phoenix Suns in Gibs' ass a taco started playing Pokemon Go by controlling Gibs. I'm trying to find a way to grab Pikachu. But it shocked a king cobra using a single knife to kill, as I dream my death upcoming. When Phil Collins became Michele's father, he finally got a copy of The Mindsweep, Gibs literally shat himself from his disgust. While Phil Collins bitch slapped Gibs

Captain-EO likes this.
  5. GraveDigger388

GraveDigger388 Nothing's gonna top my Jacky

Meanwhile, deep in southern swamp of the garden of the Phoenix Suns in Gibs' ass a taco started playing Pokemon Go by controlling Gibs. I'm trying to find a way to grab Pikachu. But it shocked a king cobra using a single knife to kill, as I dream my death upcoming. When Phil Collins became Michele's father, he finally got a copy of The Mindsweep, Gibs literally shat himself from his disgust. While Phil Collins bitch slapped Gibs, Gibs's "Prog Metalhead-ism"

Captain-EO likes this.
  6. Captain-EO

Captain-EO Also Prog Nerd Now, Thanks Gibs LPA Super Member

Meanwhile, deep in southern swamp of the garden of the Phoenix Suns in Gibs' ass a taco started playing Pokemon Go by controlling Gibs. I'm trying to find a way to grab Pikachu. But it shocked a king cobra using a single knife to kill, as I dream my death upcoming. When Phil Collins became Michele's father, he finally got a copy of The Mindsweep, Gibs literally shat himself from his disgust. While Phil Collins bitch slapped Gibs, Gibs's "Prog Metalhead-ism" showed its elitism

:kappa:

7. Michele

Meanwhile, deep in southern swamp of the garden of the Phoenix Suns in Gibs' ass a taco started playing Pokemon Go by controlling Gibs. I'm trying to find a way to grab Pikachu. But it shocked a king cobra using a single knife to kill, as I dream my death upcoming. When Phil Collins became Michele's father, he finally got a copy of The Mindsweep, Gibs literally shat himself from his disgust. While Phil Collins bitch slapped Gibs, Gibs's "Prog Metalhead-ism" showed its elitism in full power.

Captain-EO likes this.
  8. Modern Guitar God

Meanwhile, deep in southern swamp of the garden of the Phoenix Suns in Gibs' ass a taco started playing Pokemon Go by controlling Gibs. I'm trying to find a way to grab Pikachu. But it shocked a king cobra using a single knife to kill, as I dream my death upcoming. When Phil Collins became Michele's father, he finally got a copy of The Mindsweep, Gibs literally shat himself from his disgust. While Phil Collins bitch slapped Gibs, Gibs's "Prog Metalhead-ism" showed its elitism in full power. Chris drank a

Captain-EO likes this.
  9. Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

Meanwhile, deep in southern swamp of the garden of the Phoenix Suns in Gibs' ass a taco started playing Pokemon Go by controlling Gibs. I'm trying to find a way to grab Pikachu. But it shocked a king cobra using a single knife to kill, as I dream my death upcoming. When Phil Collins became Michele's father, he finally got a copy of The Mindsweep, Gibs literally shat himself from his disgust. While Phil Collins bitch slapped Gibs, Gibs's "Prog Metalhead-ism" showed its elitism in full power. Chris drank a bottle of pepsi

Captain-EO likes this.
  10. Gibs

Meanwhile, deep in southern swamp of the garden of the Phoenix Suns in Gibs' ass a taco started playing Pokemon Go by controlling Gibs. I'm trying to find a way to grab Pikachu. But it shocked a king cobra using a single knife to kill, as I dream my death upcoming. When Phil Collins became Michele's father, he finally got a copy of The Mindsweep, Gibs literally shat himself from his disgust. While Phil Collins bitch slapped Gibs, Gibs's "Prog Metalhead-ism" showed its elitism in full power. Chris drank a bottle of pepsi, which killed him.

Captain-EO likes this.
  11. GraveDigger388

GraveDigger388 Nothing's gonna top my Jacky

Meanwhile, deep in southern swamp of the garden of the Phoenix Suns in Gibs' ass a taco started playing Pokemon Go by controlling Gibs. I'm trying to find a way to grab Pikachu. But it shocked a king cobra using a single knife to kill, as I dream my death upcoming. When Phil Collins became Michele's father, he finally got a copy of The Mindsweep, Gibs literally shat himself from his disgust. While Phil Collins bitch slapped Gibs, Gibs's "Prog Metalhead-ism" showed its elitism in full power. Chris drank a bottle of pepsi, which killed him. Gibs cried of

Captain-EO likes this.
  12. Michele

Meanwhile, deep in southern swamp of the garden of the Phoenix Suns in Gibs' ass a taco started playing Pokemon Go by controlling Gibs. I'm trying to find a way to grab Pikachu. But it shocked a king cobra using a single knife to kill, as I dream my death upcoming. When Phil Collins became Michele's father, he finally got a copy of The Mindsweep, Gibs literally shat himself from his disgust. While Phil Collins bitch slapped Gibs, Gibs's "Prog Metalhead-ism" showed its elitism in full power. Chris drank a bottle of pepsi, which killed him. Gibs cried of this sad thing.

Captain-EO likes this.
  13. Modern Guitar God

Meanwhile, deep in southern swamp of the garden of the Phoenix Suns in Gibs' ass a taco started playing Pokemon Go by controlling Gibs. I'm trying to find a way to grab Pikachu. But it shocked a king cobra using a single knife to kill, as I dream my death upcoming. When Phil Collins became Michele's father, he finally got a copy of The Mindsweep, Gibs literally shat himself from his disgust. While Phil Collins bitch slapped Gibs, Gibs's "Prog Metalhead-ism" showed its elitism in full power. Chris drank a bottle of pepsi, which killed him. Gibs cried of this sad thing.

Our dreams died

Captain-EO likes this.
  14. Captain-EO

Captain-EO Also Prog Nerd Now, Thanks Gibs LPA Super Member

Our dreams died when Brad Delson

15. Gibs

Our dreams died when Brad Delson sucked at guitar,

Captain-EO likes this.
  16. Michele

Our dreams died when Brad Delson sucked at guitar, the time he

Captain-EO likes this.
  17. Modern Guitar God

Our dreams died when Brad Delson sucked at guitar, the time he made eye contact

Captain-EO likes this.
  18. Michele

Our dreams died when Brad Delson sucked at guitar, the time he made eye contact with Chris, the

Captain-EO likes this.
  19. chris2

chris2 Smiling At Strangers On Trains LPA Super Member

Our dreams died when Brad Delson sucked at guitar, the time he made eye contact with Chris, the guitar started to

Captain-EO likes this.
  20. Michele

Our dreams died when Brad Delson sucked at guitar, the time he made eye contact with Chris, the guitar started to sound worse and

Captain-EO likes this.