My Own Form of Tribute to Chester

Discussion in 'Chester Bennington' started by UltimateLegend, Oct 15, 2017.

UltimateLegend

UltimateLegend Well-Known Member

On September 11, 2017, I finished my own tribute to Chester. Late post, I know, but I debated even posting this for a while, but it feels like closure for me.

I have been collecting vinyl since about April 2014. In that time, I have not completed a band with an extensive studio album discography (which I consider to be about 4 and above records). I always planned to collect all of Linkin Park's records, but I focused mainly on buying new stuff, only buying older records every so often. As such, I owned MTM, ATS, THP, OML, and Milton Keynes (because of Record Store Day) on vinyl. A few days after the news, I purchased the remaining records; the problem was, Meteora does not have many pressings. But after a month, it shipped.

So essentially, my tribute and closure is finally completing the band's discography. It's not much in the grand scheme of things, but I enjoy having the records to listen to at my leisure. It's my own method to have Chester's voice live on, a testament to how Linkin Park began my passion for music in the first place. ❤

15080402611661894060678.jpg

Attached Files: