Linkinpark In Rolling Stone

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Emily_LP_SK8, Nov 30, 2002.

Emily_LP_SK8

Emily_LP_SK8 Member

I love this messageboard. Hey guys. I'm new here. I'm Chesters Lil Angel on the Official LinkinPark Messageboard and used to be Emily_LP_SK8 and on the LPUnderground I'm Independence2001SK8. Anyway, so this won't be moved to another forum I just wanted to say that it's cool that LinkinPark were in Rolling Stone Magazine and I don't have it yet but, I think I might buy it. I am so excited about the new album.

I heard it was going to be their self titled album but, like I said I'm not sure. I'm very anxious to hear some samples from their latest, "Breaking The Habbit" or whatever it was lmao. I love the faces.

:mike: + :chaz: + :joe: + :brad: + :phoenix: + :rob: =
    Best Band Around!

~*Emily

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Thanks! it's always nice to see new people coming to these forums and enjoying what they see :D. I actually remember you from the LPMB when u were Emily_LP_SK8, so it's cool that your here. Linkin Park were actually in Rollingstone more then once, the most notable ones being the time they were on the cover, and this one. They did have Linkin Park Coming March 2003, and LP 2003 in the commercial, so yeah maybe they did self title this album, either way, I can assure you the LP Association will have the name as soon as we can get it ;).

yes Breaking the Habit is the right title for the song.

Glad you enjoy the faces, you'll have to thank Alex for those :p

XxLPxX

XxLPxX Guest

Welcome, skateboarder I suppose? I'm a huge skater.. anyways, welcome to the boards. :D

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

hey and welcome! this is a awesome site isnt it? :p ITS THE BEST ONE EVER!!! :D i hope you come back and post heaps more!!!

i want the new album to be out now!!! Breaking The Habbit sounds like a kewl song!!!!

Emily_LP_SK8

Emily_LP_SK8 Member

LinkiedTheory: How's it going? I do remember you. Long time no see. :)

xXlpXx: Yeah, I sk8board lol. How could you tell? :p

Evil Amy: Coolies and nice to meet you

~*EMily

XxLPxX

XxLPxX Guest

Just a guess.. :D What can you do?