jonah matranga & where'd you go

Discussion in 'Side Projects' started by Agent, Aug 6, 2006.

Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

have u noticed that most (rather all) of the tv channels don't show jonah matranga's name when the video of where'd you go starts/ends. it's just fort minor or fort minor feat. holly brook...i think they should have given his name there as he gave his voice to the song to enhance the chorus. what do ya think...

htep:carousel308

htep:carousel308 31

Agreed on that. He and Holly Brook should be credited equally together.

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

That is unfortunate, but I think that maybe Mike intended for that to be to promote Holly Book, because she's new and Jonah Matranga is already a known artist.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

But ask someone who Jonah Matranga is and they'll probably say, "Who?"

heirofslytherin

heirofslytherin Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's a wee bit unfare don't you think. But hey, life has always been that way.

Agent

i agree with Will. a lotta people don't even know jonah matranga is coz i think he's more like SOB, i.e. in the "upcoming artists" group. but hey, this brings another question : mike IS working on promoting SOB..so why not jonah?!

Feenix

Feenix Well I Do

Well i'd already heared of Jonah but only cause I liked Onelinedrawing. Otherwise I wouldn't have a clue who he is. It's unfortunate Jonah doesn't really get any credit for Where'd You Go? Heck, it's even quite hard to hear his voice in the song, Holly's is much louder.

htep:carousel308

htep:carousel308 31

Yeah, Jonah just only play a minor role in singing that song.. And people tend to believe that it was Mike who sang in the chorus, and not him..

Bailey

Bailey Active Member

mmm

i agee dat Jonah probly deserves some credit but if u look at it this way its possible Mike only put in Jonah for the sake of Harmonies to make Holly sound better if u know what i mean so really he would just b a back up singer for the song and u dot realy recognise backup singers dat much if u know what i mean

Agent

Bailey: if mike really wanted a back up he himself could have sang that part...mike hand picked jonah for the part he sang.

go to wikipedia and search jonah sonjah matranga..there they also point this thing little crediting thing out by saying that they find it surprising