In The Chamber With Linkin Park...?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Dedicated, Apr 9, 2003.

Lonely Soldier

Lonely Soldier New Member

o yeah i've heard of that cd. i was lookin at it in sam goody on saturday lmao. its a tribute (im not sure if neone said this yet) i bet it sounds pretty cool. but the samples didnt work :angry: must try again......

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

I kinda wanna buy it, but still not sure. Depends on the price I guess.

ArtistSpongebob8

ArtistSpongebob8 Active Member

Same here Neo. Just for my collection mainly. But then again I don't want to spend $20 on a CD I'll never listen to, when I could spend that 20 on some other really cool stuff (A.K.A EBAY! :D) You know?

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

E-bay rules. :chemist:

Hey , i ought the cd today nd happened to stumble across this thred, i think its an awsome cd, the only bad part of it is the track "Cant Stop What Im Hearing Within". It sucks SOOOOOOOOO bad, it dont sound like PPCT ...well ANY of Lp's work AT ALL, can someone help me wit this as the person who made this tread asked earlier.

Other then that i think ts great. :teehee:

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

I beg you to use spellcheck, PLEASE!!!!!!!

From-The-Top-To-The-Bottom

From-The-Top-To-The-Bottom Well-Known Member

"Can't Stop What I'm Hearing Within" is definately "By Myself" thats my favorite LP song and I've probably listened to it more than anybody else ever! All you have to do is plug-in the lyrics..........."I can't hold on"
    "It's all too much to take"

I beg you to use spellcheck, PLEASE!!!!!!! [/b][/quote]
    CHILL OUT YO.

wen i type in this gay(happy :D ) box i type so fast and the server or w/e dosent calculte all the keys i hit, actually it aint my fault, becose i have noticesd the neumerouse spelling errors i make on ther forums, bt i promise from now on i will be more careful and conscienciouse of my spelling. ;)
    THANKS - Ant-Hill
    *RAWG*

OK, lets start off with this, i notice alot of threads i post in wind up going blah like i predict this one will very soon so im sry.

NOW, ifur uch a great ###### LP fan then u WOULD know whereto plug the lyrics in ...CORRECTLY, the title of the song is "Cant Stop What Im Hearing Within" which if u were a great LP fan like me you would know that those words "plug" into the song Papercut : "Its like im, Paranoid, looing over my back/Its like a whirlwind , inside of my head/ Its like i Cant Stop What Im Hearing Within / Its like the face inside is right, BENEAT MY SKIN..."

DUH ,GO STUDY THE SONG LYRICS :angry:

Plus , on the tribute album there's another track that IS By Myself, and me being the Walking Advortizement (really,really,really,really,really big fan of LP) for LP, i think i can tell the difference ^_^

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

The edit button is not on these boards to make it look pretty. Use it.

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Cant Stop What Im Hearing Within sounds nothing like papercut...

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

You lied. I think your typing is getting worse. Please, stop...it's very irritating.

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

ahaha

i say we all buy some grammar books for some of the LPA users

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Yea, I bet you listen to it more than anyone. Almost as much as I listen to Britney Spears huh?! :rolleyes:

The lyrics Can't stop what i'm hearing within are from Papercut. Maybe you should listen to Hybrid Theory a little more.

Also, the By Myself lyrics are, I can't hold on. It's to much to take in.. You forgot a word.

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

:whistle:

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

OK, lets start off with this, i notice alot of threads i post in wind up going blah like i predict this one will very soon so im sry.

NOW, ifur uch a great ###### LP fan then u WOULD know whereto plug the lyrics in ...CORRECTLY, the title of the song is "Cant Stop What Im Hearing Within" which if u were a great LP fan like me you would know that those words "plug" into the song Papercut : "Its like im, Paranoid, looing over my back/Its like a whirlwind , inside of my head/ Its like i Cant Stop What Im Hearing Within / Its like the face inside is right, BENEAT MY SKIN..."

DUH ,GO STUDY THE SONG LYRICS :angry:

Plus , on the tribute album there's another track that IS By Myself, and me being the Walking Advortizement (really,really,really,really,really big fan of LP) for LP, i think i can tell the difference ^_^ [/b][/quote]
    HOLY CHRIST.

WHAT THE HELL?!

That's it, I'm buying every LPA user a thesaurus and dictionary.

Tim2

Tim2 Ambient

HOLY CHRIST.

WHAT THE HELL?!

That's it, I'm buying every LPA user a thesaurus and dictionary. [/b][/quote]
    Yay! I've been needing both of them for a while ^_^

LP13 is correct though, those lyrics are from Papercut not By Myself.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

:whistle: [/b][/quote]
    If you were implying I "forgot" Mike's part in between those 2 lines, I didn't. I was only saying Chester's parts. ;)

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

If you were implying I "forgot" Mike's part in between those 2 lines, I didn't. I was only saying Chester's parts. ;) [/b][/quote]
    You forgot "all" and spelled it "to" rather than "too."

YES, I AM A PICKY ####! :lol:

From-The-Top-To-The-Bottom

From-The-Top-To-The-Bottom Well-Known Member

the title is "papercut" lyrics but.....it sounds a lot like by myself

I'LL BE MORE SPECIFIC NEXT TIME!
    You heads are way too critical.....maybe I should point out every little typo or slightly wrong fact and people would quit correcting me all the time........