D'Fused: Making of What I've Done

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by lpassailant, May 10, 2007.

lpassailant

lpassailant Well-Known Member

Apparently there is a Demo of "What I've Done" because if you watch the D'Fused Making of What I've Done... in the LAST scene before the Music Video is shown, you see Chester talking while the sun is setting in the background. He is saying ..."We're done, it's a wrap. What I've Done is now literally something that I've done."

If you listen to the end of "What I've Done" playing in the background, you can hear an alternate ending to the song.

The ending of the song that we know ends with mike saying:

"NaNa Na Na, NaNa Na...."

The ending played while Chester is speaking goes:

"NaNa Na Na, NaNa Na NA!"

I can't believe I bothered making a post about a syllable... Anyway, anyone who recorded it can check it and verify it. And if someone already posted this than I'm sorry about the post, I searched and didn't find anything.

*Edit* http://media.putfile.com/What-Ive-Done-Alternate-Ending

Last edited: May 14, 2007
    Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

A link would be nice.

lpassailant

lpassailant Well-Known Member

I have it on my TiVo, not online. If anyone else recorded it they can verify.

I already started a thread so I might aswell include this too:

If you recorded D'Fused: Making of Minutes to Midnight, you can hear Mike singing "No Roads Left But One". The song's working title was "Patience".

It's right after Chester says "...that his voice brought to the track that mine couldn't capture that was really, you know, unique and genuine, than we went with it."
    The clip is in the last portion of the show after the final commercial break before the credits.

That track is included as one of two Bonus Tracks on Minutes to Midnight if you purchase the album from iTunes.

Last edited: May 14, 2007