Boy built backyard rollercoaster

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by LinkinJunior, Aug 22, 2005.

Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

i think its kind of cool that make your own rollercoaster in your backyard...but i wouldnt ride it.....

Hybrid Meteora

Hybrid Meteora Well-Known Member

cool! that's pretty good work for a 14 year old boy to build that!

insanechica007

insanechica007 Well-Known Member

i would definately ride it..unless it's like clearly rigged..pics would be nice..

2xPutt

2xPutt Well-Known Member

ur welcome :) the site is in German, so i'm not sure what the text reads, but there are two pictures of the coaster and the boy, it doesn't really look half bad, but i hate rollercoasters, i'm scared shitless of heights, but here ya go:

Pictures

flyboy51

flyboy51 Well-Known Member

Thanks Putt for the pics

the "B" thing translates to "ss"

Here's a rough translation:

"Month-long the 14-year-old David Moßmann in the garden of his parents home in open castle constructed his characteristic rollercoaster, must now dismantle it the unit . The construction out of wood does not correspond to the legal security determinations and had been erected moreover in a landscape protectorate, divided the city open castle. The rollercoaster will have to be dismantled by 11 September. Otherwise the student may be fined. Because the rollercoaster was planned only for the "own needs", the youth had not informed the authorities about the building, that he wanted to finish by the coming spring. The rollercoaster should 100 meters long and 5 meters high and should enable a speed of up to 47 kilometers per hour. Yet the city administration stopped the 14-year-old. It was to dangerous, it was named. At the same time it doesn't matter whether the train would be used only by the builder even or also by visitors. "

The text after the first pic is his name. After the second pic it says "before its completion"