Believe Who?

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Sep 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

"What the hell is going on?"

I'm sure that's the question most of you will be asking yourself once you finish reading this news post.

Let's revisit Mike's quote from a few days ago about "Believe Me" not being the first single from Fort Minor's 'The Rising Tied';

"that thing about "believe me" being the 1st single was a mistake. obviously, remember the name and petrified are already out there."

Now, upon visiting video director Laurent Briet's official site, it says "Believe Me" will be the first single. (Note: "Believe" is spelt wrong?)

Again, we're going to have to wait for a definitive answer from Mike before confirming any more first single news.

Thanks to babak!

E M P T Y BOX!

E M P T Y BOX! Active Member

Believe me will probably be the second single.

sickcycle

sickcycle Well-Known Member

then why have a video for it being filmed now, aperently. I dont know anymore, and I can't be arsed to figure it all out, Mikes Mind Game is a sick one at that.

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

Meh doesnt matter what comes out first, aslong as the album still comes out November 22nd.

NickelNine

NickelNine It's the gin talking >>>>> LPA VIP

Believe Me will be the video you see on TV. There's already a Petrified/Remember The Name single thats going to be released according to FortMinor.com. Believe Me is the only song with good evidence there will be a video for. I'd expect it to be the one you see on TV and because of that, played on the radio as well. Just my opinion.

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

we should just all sit tight and wait for confimation from mike ^_^

lnkn_drgn_prk

lnkn_drgn_prk Well-Known Member

About Shinnizle's "mind games": remember, he tried the same thing with LP's release of "BTH". After Chester let it slip that "BTH" was the last single from "Meteora", Mike started to cover it up, and say that noone knew what the new single was.

<!--QuoteBegin--MTVNews
    @ 7 January 2004

The band refused to reveal any more details about the clip, including what song it will be for. In fact, the fourth Meteora single is being kept so tightly under wraps that not even the band's management or publicist knew the title as of Wednesday.
    [/quote]

In the end, (MTVNews story ran around 17 May 2004), Mike did confirm what Chester said from the off...the new single is BTH.

So can we expect this same type of game this time for "Believe Me"? Who knows....all I do know, is MKS is probaly starting to piss of some fans, again.

palingenesis

palingenesis Well-Known Member

god i m soo lost

Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

The first single will be Believe Me, trust me. Obviously the played is going to reveal a new song otherwise that would be stupid. I think you can count on it being Believe Me or else it will be sometihng different but it wont be Petrified or Remember the Name.

fosto

fosto Member

maybe it was a hacker or mike purposely screwing around (like you guys said) just to try to throw us off.

I think believe me will be the new song (that will be released on that fort minor player) and video. Think about it, remember the name and petrified have already been released so I think Mike wants to release the new video around the same time the song is officially released on the player....so my guess.....believe me........trust me...:p

Feenix

Feenix Well I Do

I think Spinx from lpfuse got it right...

Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

I get it now. A play on words. Very Clever.

So Remember the Name/Petrified is the first single but Believe Me will have a video and act as the Second single.

cam_KARMA

cam_KARMA Well-Known Member

your juz confusing with yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!whatever the first album is....we juzpray it will be good...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.