anybody watch American Idol?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by x__x, Apr 23, 2003.

Indeed. If they want a real reality show they should follow a kid in his everyday life--school and all.

Even masturbation, but they shouldn't show that. :mellow: [/b][/quote]
    Why not? I've seen homosexuals make out, bisexuals make out, people having sex, horny, horny, and more horny material on TV, but they won't show masturbation??

Not like I want to see it.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Why not? I've seen homosexuals make out, bisexuals make out, people having sex, horny, horny, and more horny material on TV, but they won't show masturbation??

Not like I want to see it.[/b][/quote]
    Haha. I don't watch much TV, so I wouldn't know.

LProckon

LProckon Well-Known Member

:lol:

argh, i hate american idol. and to make it worse, there are these extremely annoying group of girls i absolutely do not like sitting behind me in my morning class who are always talking about how they love that show and how all of them are "so talented" and how "simon is like, hella mean!". it just irks me every morning. on the last day of school, i'm gonna just turn around and scream "SHUT UP" as loud as i can. it'll be great. ^_^

how can people sit through that show? it's horrible.

:lol:

argh, i hate american idol. and to make it worse, there are these extremely annoying group of girls i absolutely do not like sitting behind me in my morning class who are always talking about how they love that show and how all of them are "so talented" and how "simon is like, hella mean!". it just irks me every morning. on the last day of school, i'm gonna just turn around and scream "SHUT UP" as loud as i can. it'll be great. ^_^

how can people sit through that show? it's horrible. [/b][/quote]
    I think I found a new friend. :)

I understand you completely, trust me!

Get this: I was reading our paper at my college today, and in the classifieds there was an ad like this:

Help promote American Idol!!!
    Up to $350 for house viewings.

Some sh!t like that. How lame is that? I wouldn't do it - I'd be giving up my dignity.

OggeM

OggeM Ambient

Haha. I don't watch much TV, so I wouldn't know. [/b][/quote]
    not me either

LProckon

LProckon Well-Known Member

I think I found a new friend. :)

I understand you completely, trust me!

Get this: I was reading our paper at my college today, and in the classifieds there was an ad like this:

Help promote American Idol!!!
    Up to $350 for house viewings.

Some sh!t like that. How lame is that? I wouldn't do it - I'd be giving up my dignity. [/b][/quote]
    aww i find a new friend and he's banned. story of my life. oh well. :\

me and my friend had a short discussion yesterday. her opinion on american idol is that all that pop stuff will just die away anyway. does anyone even remember Pop Star? where are they now? geez, i am so againts shows like that.

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

I watched the whole first season. It was alright. I haven't watched season 2, though. and i'm not willing to do it anyways...

osctotheedge

osctotheedge Banned

I don't like american idol

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

im a clay fan...? i really only like the top 4 and i think simon is a prissy guy who is in dire need of an actual girlfriend...

Benji DCs Finest

Benji DCs Finest Banned

That Clay guy is beyond ugly.

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

really...then i find it strange how he managed to get in the top 4 not to mention half my school's female population LOVES him...