Featuring You Selection Process Video

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Jul 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    the enigma

the enigma The Routine Scar

MS.com is giving me the same message. bin (dot) clearspring (dot) com is the cause on both cases. Myspace is working now, but ms.com isn't. It was apparently reported that clearspring had malware today.

Crap.

tripleh3lix

tripleh3lix Well-Known Member

Wow amazing. I would be flipping out to be working with LP and being on the record. And if Linkin Parks stuff has a techno vibe to it/ambient with Rock & Rap, that will sound fucking amazing!

Edit; For the people saying the remix sucks, I understand why you would say that. It doesn't sound crazy professional, nor groundbreaking, pretty good nonetheless. Also for people saying on YouTube that "if this is what Linkin Parks album is gonna sound like, it's gonna suck and i'm not listening to them anymore, etc", Mike was just looking for people to mesh the album and keep the vibe of it going. It's a "remix", so it's like a revamped version of their new stuff. And the end of NoBrains song does sound pretty epic, and they're taking him to the studio to remaster it, so I can't really complain. Congrats to NoBrain once more, and may this be an epic portion of his life the time that it's here :D

Last edited: Aug 1, 2010
    Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I think the remix is incredible. I'm a little disappointed in some people hating on it. It actually paints visuals in my head. It's hard for a remix to do that for me.

tripleh3lix

tripleh3lix Well-Known Member

It's just I heard a lot of the effects in Fruity Loops 9, a program for remixing and making music. I guess it would be a lot better if I don't mess with stuff like that, but I do and I hear it all the time, so it was a bit boring for me.

Rather Red

Rather Red Well-Known Member

I think it's funny how people that respect it call it FL Studio, and people that don't respect it call it Fruity Loops :D

Rocky

Rocky Well-Known Member

I guess I'm an exception lol. I always say "I use Sony Acid and Fruity Loops".

TLC

TLC Well-Known Member

I really like the Remix of 'The Organization' most. I hope it will be released as a B-Side on one of the singles.

Rosh

Rosh Well-Known Member

Can anyone identify the remix at about 0:30 where there's a pitch shift and a repetition of "Can't be, can't be, can't be, can't be, can't be OUTDONE!"?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.