The Catalyst in Medal Of Honor

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Jul 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperSaiyan4Kev

SuperSaiyan4Kev Well-Known Member

hey man, we can all respect that, reanimation was great when it first came out, then a bunch of people i knew were like "reanimation was the worst thing ever" and i was thinking STFU haha I wish I could've gotten Breaking the habit in my top 5, but Faint is kinda like........Faint is LINKIN PARK, ya know? I know some of the song doesn't have Joe in it, but come on.....................Faint is like the overall LP song, to me I guess...

2. Brandon

Brandon I was Ree's 100th follower on Twitter.

Holy shit. He just thinks the effects are unnecessary. I tend to agree with that.

3. Rocky

Rocky Well-Known Member

lol it used to be Papercut, but now if I listen to LP I'm never like "OMG I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!" while listening. I can always find something I don't like.

4. Hellions

Hellions Banned

Clearly you're not familiar with this guy and his irritating opposition to the slightest deviation from what he thinks Linkin Park should sound like, and his complete ignorance to arguments otherwise. I thought he was just stupid until the fiasco in the shoutbox earlier. That shit was unreal.

5. spraypaintnink

spraypaintnink Banned

[​IMG]

6. Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

Play nice, everyone. No need to get personal. ;)

7. Hellions

Hellions Banned

Proof of trollness :awesome:

Noted.

8. Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

You took the words right out of my mouth about Faint. Every time I hear it I think to myself that LP is THE ONLY BAND that can start a song with a heavy guitar riff and then suddenly have rap in it. And that the rap flows right with the song. It's just incredible. The same instance occurs in Bleed it Out, QWERTY and..aw hell a lot of their songs.

9. SuperSaiyan4Kev

*cough cough* Points of Authority *cough* .........................haha

10. SuperSaiyan4Kev

I'm telling ya man, LP are perfectionists! They know what they love and they know what they hear. Everything in every song of theirs' was put there for a reason, ya know? Mike Shinoda plays a huge role in putting their songs together, including writing the lyrics with chester, he's like a pro tools master haha

and then joe comes in and is like, "wait! let me put this *wic wic wica rualkjlkjldfdf wica wic wic* in there ahah

11. Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

I'm not a Mod. But if I was, I would say "Please don't double post". LOL you have been a member since 03 with only 16 posts. Haha I guess that's fine some people are more lurkers than posters!

12. ricky34024

ricky34024 Well-Known Member

I agree with SuperSaiyan4Kev. Minutes to Midnight was a perfect example of that. If you listen to it carefully, you'll notice that LP is all about perfection. Every part of every song in the entire album was meticulously produced and edited. MTM may not be everyone's favorite album, but it certainly shows the genius and passion LP has for creating music. I think we'll definitely see that again in A Thousand Suns.

Oh, and by the way, this clip of "The Catalyst" is just so...epic!

Last edited: Jul 28, 2010
  13. INK12Many

INK12Many Well-Known Member

Hopefully this EA partnership will bring more LP or this album to RockBand 3... Keyboard FTW!

14. SuperSaiyan4Kev

YEA, HAHA, i usually come to the site for news but recently i came into the message boards to see what people are talking about, so apparently....i don't ever post things on boards, but it's actually pretty cool, at least you guys so far aren't bashing my ideas

15. Ryez

Ryez Active Member

Yeah faint was great, I must've listened to that song for days when I first got my hands on the CD ... but we've had a long time to listen to all these songs now, and the ones that have stood the test of time where I'll actually go out of my way to listen to them are the ones I mentioned. I used to sleep to Krwlng, and do all my work to it ... there's something about it that puts me in a whole other world, definite favourite song of all time.

That said, Linkin Park haven't put out a song I haven't liked yet and I still love them all ... the closest they've come to one I don't really like is "Hit The Floor", but it's still good.

16. Rohit LP

Rohit LP The Silent Red

M2M is perfected in minute detail...ATS is gonna be evn more..!!

like ppl hav stated b4..i wud like to see somethin like TLTGYA epic song..and somethin like leave out all the rest...

The transitions in catalyst wid the piano and drums..te timings of each intrument are perfect..!!

17. WheresMyFckngFrappuccino?

WheresMyFckngFrappuccino? I ordered a frappuccino.

I know LP are perfectionist :)
    but editing everything makes the sound OVERPROCESSED?
    btW, on the Reanimation thing, I know...reanimation is a masterpiece, but I remember people who used to be LP fans saying they they didn't like Reanimation, cause LP had to go mix themselves up with rappers. I thought that was really stupid, cause the album fckng rocked.

BTW, I think LP will be on Rock Band 3 and Guitar Hero 6 this time around, cause of the growth in instrumentals.

18. Nemesis23

Nemesis23 Well-Known Member

Top 5:

Somewhere I Belong
    In Pieces
    From The Inside
    Easier To Run
    The Little Things Give You Away

Honorable mentions---
    Across the Line
    Valentines Day
    Crawling
    What Ive Done
    All other Linkin Park Songs really lol

19. Rocky

Rocky Well-Known Member

to me, Reanimation isn't really a Linkin Park album. Mike was really responsible for it, and he didn't even compose half of it. But pretty much all my friends thought that the songs were ruined. I thought the same for most songs. Its a decent album though

20. Vic

Vic No game no life

Songs that I love from LP: ALL.. No favorites.. sorry :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.