New Linkin Park Album, A Thousand Suns, Coming On Sept. 14th!

Discussion in 'News' started by Agent, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Storm

Storm Well-Known Member

I think all of this is amazing. I didn't expect all coming at once. Do you think they will put only clips or give the chance to listen to the full song?
    The idea to put a remix is brilliant in my opinion. I can imagine the satisfaction for the winning person to be on LP album hehe. But then, wouldn't be the splitted version of "The Catalyst" be a little a risk to ruin the surprise? In other words, i'd like to hear the whole piece before getting it in pieces lol.
    Aside that, September... LP album & NIN new album... couldn't be a more amazing month. The best of the year, no doubt.

2. Vic

Vic No game no life

I don't play my guitar for ages, it's all dusty lol but now I finally need it and for a great cause! :D

3. Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

Do you guys think there's a chance that we could get The Catalyst snippets at like midnight??

4. KMunkee

KMunkee Munkee

^I'm hoping that we might get it at midnight...but is the band in California? It might be released at midnight their time I'm thinking. I'm not from the US, so I'm not sure which time zone is followed when it comes to releases. Well, let's hope! If not, well, at least we know we're guaranteed to hear piece of it sometime tomorrow :)

5. Ace_Linkin

Ace_Linkin I Can Count To Potato

i was wonder the samething ^

if its 12am cali time im a happy camper :p

6. KMunkee

KMunkee Munkee

^well that will be 3am here. boo. :p but I guess it doesn't matter since it IS coming :D

7. EvolutionaryFuse

EvolutionaryFuse Ambient

well im off to my bed. here's hoping for a some form of new music tomorrow :)

8. Asua

Asua Well-Known Member

Surprise surprise. Woke up this morning to some confirmed NEWS!

9. hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

Woohoo!
    Looks like we'll be getting ourselves a preview tomorrow.

10. thegame87

thegame87 Well-Known Member

I always check LPA in the morning when I wake up - Tody a new Album and Single - not a bad way to wake up.
    Need to get a countdown on my computer going! And hopefully there is a few versions of the album so I can get the all!

11. Colonel Sanders

Colonel Sanders Well-Known Member

Let's have some kind of countdown to the "ATS" release! Then we'll have an LPA party just minutes to midnight on September 13th in anticipation for the album drop.
    Hopefully we'll be able to dissect the song in its entirety track by track. NEW LP MUSIK TOMORROW!!! w00t~!

I think it would be good for LP to change their logo every era in their bands growth. The durable and evolving bands in the music industry go through phases in their careers, and so it would be interesting for bands to use logos to represent eras or different stages in their life span. Linkin Park's band members and other important associates know the value of variety in their products.

12. thegame87

IF they change logos every time I have to get a lot more new tattoos. I have most of the old Logos on me :)

Last edited: Jul 9, 2010
  13. Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

I knew this before I came on LPA :lol: Someone messaged me on facebook from my old linkin park forums and told me. Pretty damn awesome nonetheless. I hope it was better than Minutes to Midnight and I kinda hope they go back to their roots.

14. Ace_Linkin

Ace_Linkin I Can Count To Potato

you should post pics.... i've been wanting to get there logos inked on me for sometime i just dont know where i would get them :/

15. hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

We will find out tomorrow.

16. thegame87

Reckon if would be bad if I called in sick tomorrow at work just to listen to the snippets of the new song. And see if I can create anything?

17. KMunkee

KMunkee Munkee

I'm gonna watch Road to Revolution in celebration of the wonderful news and in hope of hearing the complete new single tomorrow! Who's with me?! :D

18. Mitch

Mitch YTB

Good to hear that it is confirmed. Can't bloody wait.

19. Rocky

Rocky Well-Known Member

According to Mike, they are only going to back to their roots in a way meaning that they're using hip-hop/electronica/rock influences. That's all I need really.

20. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

I can't wait, I won't believe we'll hear the full song tomorrow though until I see it. I find it hard to believe that, and I'm interested how these "tracks" will work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.