Mike Responds To Blog Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, May 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    SecondCityKids

SecondCityKids Hey John, What's Your Name Again? LPA Super Member

:lol: OMGZ!!! LP saId dAt da nu alBuM wAz comin oUT oN ocT. 28th~!~!

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Elimination by stupidity? I like.

Dusty

Dusty LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

Happens alot on some game shows or reality T.V. Sadly no copy of the home game or a chance to whine like a baby in front of America that you got eliminated for being droped a few times on there head as a child. Sad...

Derek

Yeah bummer. :lol:

Bennington_Hahn

Bennington_Hahn This goes out to everybody still hatin' LPA VIP

lol just watch, wikipedia will have that as offical in the next few days xD

and another lol @ the comment on nu Metal "I haven’t had an interest in concentrating on nu metal since about 2005" :lol:

Derek

That's why Mike is awesome. Lazer sharp wit. :lol:

Ophelia

Ophelia LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

People need to just relax and find other things to do, listen to, whatever until the new album is ready. Its just a waste of time and energy to constantly bombard Mike's blog and all of their twitters with stupid repetitive comments every single fucking day. There's a certain group of people that are really guilty of that, and I get to read their comments daily.

Blah.

Dusty

All jokes aside I like the idea of a mixing shootout. It'll have both sides working hard to give the very best mix. Should prove intresting in the long run.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Yeah, it sounds like a really fun part of the process I imagine. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when they listen to the different mixes, haha.

Derek

I wanna be a fly on the way with a mini-microphone so I can have it exclusive for LPA. Wa-hey! :lol:

Jalie

Jalie Antebellum Cecity

Wow, just take a look at the comments under his new blog entry... unbelievable.

Without wanting to appear racist, may it be that there is kind of a language barrier that keeps people from getting Mike's point? Because to be honest, to me it seems like most of the people who ask those questions ("when you come to my country?, when's the album out?") are from Spanish-speaking countries. Maybe for a lot of people those questions or simple short statements are the only way to show some support for the band, while not even completely getting whatever Mike might have written about in his blog...

Dusty

You know what's sad? Even after Mike's comment about asking when the album is coming out... People ARE still asking him when the album comes out!

They are full of fail...

Last edited: May 21, 2010
    Derek

[​IMG]

Dusty

The above post is full of WIN!

Storm

Storm Well-Known Member

Well, basicaly it's very sad. Internet is the most powerful weapon i guess, but is also the most "wasted". Everybody says what they want to say, offensive or not, the anonim option makes sure they can talk **** knowing they won't be judged as in real life. Then i also bet 80% of who asks the same old questions are teenies who doesn't really have much in their life apart the waiting for the next NU METAL ALBUM!!!! yeah... right... Angry, 21st century people without respect nor patience nor any other sense of rationality. There is no development.
    I don't like people being like that, but i guess you must get used, cause internet is plenty of that. Internet is the mirror of people today.
    I am glad of this community into this site, cause i feel here there are people who grows year after year, yearning to hear new sounds and new concepts, trying to see the music becoming a revelation, not a habit.
    As that person who keeps desiring NU METAL, i bet he doesn't even know exactly what sound he wants. Just something with "a lot of bass" and a "damned hot distortion", just to be able to say a month later the cd is the same old thing.
    Who is waiting for Meteora 2, in my opinion, is not a real nor loyal fan to this band. Who grew with LP wants more, wants to grow with their music year after year. I feel LP is between my favorite groups the only one able to be beside my lifestyle forever, 'cause they evolve always and the talent of every single member, the infinite possibilities of them working together, makes this band eternal.
    Actually i enjoy reading they are mixing "some songs" like that, cause it sounds pretty far in the process, and so that is enough to stay patiently waiting till the next update.
    And Mike, even if i missed all the chats, i have to say what he does there with UStream is rare and admirable. Thanks for keeping being an awesome band.
    LP always said to have the best fans in the world, and i agreed till a couple of years ago. Since MTM you could easily see who is a real good fan and who not. LP has to keep doing music for who has still a sense of art.

Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

There will ALWAYS be fans like these. Mike and everyone else should just avoid their comments.

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

No, it's not one particular country. We get a lot of email through our site with people thinking we're the official LP site asking all sorts of stupid questions like when the next album coming out is or a spiel about how they're the biggest LP fan and they love Mike, etc, and these emails come from all over the world, including English speaking countries. We get a good laugh reading them. It's not a language barrier, it's an intelligence barrier.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

lol, best quote ever.

faint 13

faint 13 You, try to take the best of me, GO AWAY

lol derek

Jalie

Jalie Antebellum Cecity

Oh ok, I just had the impression for some reason. My apologies to all Spanish-speaking countries :sweating: :)

Edit: I just did a small research on his blog, and it appears that people in Latin America do indeed ask most often whether LP will come to their country. And a lot of (Spanish-speaking) people openly admit that they have difficulties with the language.
    But I guess you LPA guys have more experience overall, so I tend to trust you :)

Last edited: May 22, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.