New LP Album Out By June 2010?

Discussion in 'News' started by Andrea, Oct 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Daniel

Daniel Run for your life. LPA Super Member

This thread is srs bznz.

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

One of the stupidest statements in this context, certainly. :sleep:

Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

So guys, it's pretty cool they're in the studio aye ;)

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Definitely.

So are they finally on the way to finishing that third album they promised us back in 2006? :lol:

Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

Nah they re-wrote that 4,000 times, then Rick told them it was beginning to sound a little bit much like Somewhere I Belong.

So that's been scrapped, they're now writing a Nu Gospel album, based around the concept of a modern day, Jesus like figure growing up in suburbia... Wait a minute... Something sounds familiar...

Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

Jeez. Babali is excited, let em be. The arguments in that last page was just people going in circles.

Babali

Babali Well-Known Member

Refuse to see anyone elses? Haha, you obviously don't read. I said I see what you guys mean and I understand where you're coming from. I just disagree. Wow is is really that unbelievable for someone to disagree with you? :lol:

@the_chemist: Stop it with the 'stupidest statement' bull, that's just being an asshole. There's no way what I said was one of the stupidest things and I can give you a thousand dumber statements in this context.

edit: This will be the last post I give in response to you guys about this subject, as I think my posts above already explain what I think and I'm not here to argue about idiotic things with people who don't even care to read.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2009
    Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

It's rude that you're being such a horses tail.

Babali

Babali Well-Known Member

You make no sense. I was not rude, but it is rude to tell people to stop getting excited and that it's pointless to speculate a 2010 release date when the thread title is: 'New LP Album Out By June 2010?'

Just get over it. Stop trying to put me down and actually contribute something productive to the thread or just stop, because you just look like an ass attacking me for my opinion.

Sonic

Who looks like the ass?

Babali

Babali Well-Known Member

Don't take everything so seriously on the net. I don't give a s--- that I said that, I can do what I want and no, that doesn't make me look like the ass because it doesn't take away your posts.

Most of what I say isn't completely serious, we're on a message board here people and we're just trying to have a good time, so completely jumping on someone for having a differing opinion isn't a very nice thing to do, in my opinion. Say something as ridiculous as 'This is one of the stupidest statements I've ever seen' and not expecting me to defend myself is kind of weird.

I feel I have a right to defend myself when idiots jump on me over stupid bull and try to twist my words(not referring to the post above).

Sonic

I only said you look like an ass because you mentioned you weren't going to post in this thread anymore, but you did. And no, you can't do whatever you want on the net, especially on this board. I don't even know what we're arguing about or why your draws are in the wad that they are, but I'm gonna leave it be, before I get myself in trouble for no reason.

Babali

Babali Well-Known Member

But you don't know what I want to do, and it doesn't involve breaking any internet rules. Plus I've found time and time again that saying you won't post again usually doesn't mean you really won't post again, so I kind of said that tongue-in-cheek. I thought it was silly and predictable that you jumped right on that one.

But anyway, I have nothing against you and don't think you're stupid now because of this thread, although you'll likely hold that opinion of me. I'm not here to argue, but like I said if you jump on me like that there's a high possibility I may defend myself. Plus, at the time, it contributed to the discussion.

Now it's not going anywhere, but... there's not much left to discuss until we get more news, which I'm very excited for and think we'll be seeing in the next couple months before the new year.

Sonic

[​IMG]

Babali

Babali Well-Known Member

Wow, we have Mr. Original with us today. For someone so bent on letting it be and not looking like an ass, you really must have something stuck up there to not be able to just get over it and stop attacking little me.

TRANSLYDE

TRANSLYDE Well-Known Member

Umm...can't we all just...get along?

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

Wow, I had no idea there was an argument going on in here.

I just now read everything and wow. Enough. Seriously. Everyone just chill out and step away from the Internet and breathe. Then get back on topic and stop attacking each others views. It's getting you guys nowhere.

I didn't think this thread would end up like this. Geez.

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I'd like to point out that I was trying to debate something and get a point across and somehow that got miscronstrued as me attacking the band or telling people not to get excited for the album which couldn't be further from what I meant. It's kind of hard to avoid an argument when someone is blatantly unwilling to see and accept a valid point.

In all honesty though it's really not worth arguing about and I'm sorry it's marred this thread.

Sonic

As was I, but I guess some people take offense to the littlest things.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

The way the argument was started was wrong and pointless (the post that was quoted and attacked was in no way offensive at all), but so was the argument that followed it. Both sides were in the wrong. Reading this thread, I can't help but wonder why a silly little post was quoted and turned into a huge deal...and even more so, why emotions flared to the point of things getting personal?

I'd like to point out, that there was no reason for any argument to ever exist in this thread. None. Nada. Whatsoever.

And it's not just in this thread. There's a lot of news posts lately where people are getting into arguments over nothing, and some of the arguments even include the same people who were in this thread. I've noticed this, and I think if there are any grudges existing that we don't know about...then it needs to be handled peacefully over PM.

Settle arguments amongst eachother privately...not on the boards. A tense environment like this could possibly scare users off and make them re-consider joining these boards. Remember that the next time any of you want to fight over something so mind numbingly insignificant as the quote that started this whole thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.