Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Filthy

Filthy instagram & twitter: @evanfass

Hell naw.. That kinda stuff happens to me all the time, I know how that feels.. It hurts baaaaddd:(

2. Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

It's not wrong... It's probably an overreaction, but it's an overreaction that most of us would probably experience.
    Did she know you were free, that you weren't doing anything, that you want to catch up?
    And do you know the other people? Sometimes people just want to hang out with a certain group of friends.

But yes it does hurt, knowing your friends are out without you.

3. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Yeah I knew the people and even consider them my crew.

So it's like my crew went out without me.

4. Harlz

Ok, in that case, that's not cool. I understand why you're cut now :(

Better to just get it out of the way and ask why no one gave you a head up about it, rather than worrying about it.

5. _cam_

_cam_ Well-Known Member

My bestfriend Decerey is in a relationship...a very serious one. I knew the guy when I was still in the university but never ever talk to him and now she's with Decerey for a 7/8 months now and I dont even know him personally. Maybe I'm just overreacting or what but it's just a weird feeling. Decerey moved to a different city where she met her bf. I haven't seen her for almost a year now. We communicated thru text and emails. I really miss her. Before we used to know every details of our lives...even to the simple accessory she bought and to her relationships...and now its very different. I dont even know the guy just a mere face plus we hardly talk. I miss her. :(

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2009
  6. Harlz

My final school exams ever begin tomorrow morning.
    This is what determines whether I can get into university and so on.
    Shiiiiit.

7. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

I hate being sick. :( I was home yesterday and I am again today. I had a 101.some fever last night, so mom wouldn't let me go to school today...which is for the best. I don't feel feverish right now, but very dizzy, achy, congested, coughing. FML. This sucks. I'm going to be soo behind in school.

8. _cam_

_cam_ Well-Known Member

Arlene: :hug:

----------------------------

Me and my bro went to a Veterinary Clinic this morning to have Baba check regarding her Diarrhea. We waited for almost 2 hours coz there was an operation going on so out of boredom I talked to the owner of the dog being operated and we shared some stuff about animals. It was a long talk. She told me she owned 7 foreign dogs one of which came from Alaska. She never told me about the breed so I guess it was Husky. She told me about how delicate the dog everytime the temp is too hot( of course this is SE Asia) the dog would have nose bleed sometimes it cost them too much just to give an injection to stop the bleeding. They have to put ice and let the dog stay to an airconditioned room. What an idiot. Why owned a dog who's natural habitat is from extreme cold places and to think this is Philippines, a tropical climate country. Of course, I never said that to her. >_<

One thing I'm disgusted to Filipinos is their attitude of being biased to imported cats and dogs. Im not saying this just because of the woman I talked this morning but this is what I observed. There are millions of domestic cats and dogs out there walking in the streets, doesn't have food to eat and even shelter and here they come spending thousands of pesos buying dogs and cats from other countries. Im not against to Filipinos owning foreign cats or dogs but at least they should owned 1 or 2 domestic animals to lessen the 'aso and pusa kalye' in the country. They could afford buying expensive cat and dog food or even going to an animal parlor but they can't even own a Filipino dog or cat. Such a SHAME.:mellow:

I'm gonna post it to FB to increase awareness.

9. moniku

moniku Well-Known Member

Well, the other day I was with my Mom eating at a cafe and she asks if that same guy has a boyfriend. I truthfully say "No" and she suddenly goes, "Oh...really? He's safe." (meaning, he's alright for me)

Immediately I almost choke on my food and go, "wait huh???" :lol:

But then right after I get hit by reality and she goes, "Wait, how old is he again? ...That's too old."

But I was REALLY surprised at what she said and of her approval. She's very strict in general with the people I hang out with and to think he passed her standards and the fact she was actually considering letting him be my boyfriend, uh wow. It was also funny because the night before he texted me asking if my Mom was happy meeting him last Saturday. At that point, I already replied saying it's not as if she hates him and that there's a possibility that she actually likes him for a couple of reasons. Little did I know he made such a big impression on her!

His text also surprised me too because it came out of nowhere, really. He had already asked me last Saturday of how he did. To be honest, I was a bit sad after he texted me last night though. Because it was about how he met and talked to these other two girls, the second one he previously had some "trouble" with in the past. So I just responded saying it's fine and that I was glad there wasn't hard feelings between him and that second girl.

Then I threw my phone and thought, "Fuck it, there's no hope for me and this guy if he keeps on talking to me like this" and slept for a bit. Yet later he replied saying something like, "Yeah. But that 1st girl I was talking to definitely seems married." (and said he felt weirded out) Of course I asked "Why?" and he hasn't replied yet...but was that just total coincidence that his relationship with those two didn't go as well as I initially thought? I not saying things will work my way, at all. But kind of glad I wasn't totally disappointed in him yet again. He also has to stop sending me mixed signals.

10. Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

I am seriously sick and tired of this shit.

11. Ophelia

Ophelia LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

One of the major lessons I have taught my kids is that stealing is a major no. Its one of the worst things they can do to someone else in my opinion. I don't understand how other parents can't teach their children the same thing. Yesterday I gave my daughter money to buy some animal shaped erasers at school. She left them sitting on her desk and at lunch time they disappeared. When I went to get her yesterday afternoon, the teacher was trying to figure out who had taken them, and ended up going through everyone's backpacks, and one of the girls was being really defensive, saying "I don't have anything in my backpack" over and over again. Sure enough, she had them.

She ended up getting a whole week of detention for it.

This is the same girl that last week, on a class field trip that I chaperoned for, was complaining about my daughter and my daughter's best friend being all buddy buddy and not really interacting with the other kids. It kind of annoyed me.

12. Iain

Iain i am a sloth LPA Super Member

I totally understand where you're coming from Jen, but most kids steal something at some point during their childhood. It's a do and learn type thing. Most kids that steal something learn from the experience and never do it again.

WTF is with that whole "not interacting" stuff? Apparently teachers are now discouraging close friendships?

13. Ophelia

It wasn't the teacher, it was the little girl. Its hard for my daughter to make friends because of her auditory processing problems, it often appears that she isn't listening to other people, and her friend Dakota is very understanding and patient. Of course most little kids won't understand that, and so a lot of them don't bother to get to know her, or they don't understand the bond that Donatella has with the few friends that she has. It's just aggravating to see people be so judgmental.

14. Iain

Iain i am a sloth LPA Super Member

Ah. I still don't get why people don't get the meaning of close friendships. It's actually something that I'd smile upon. Granted, I'd feel excluded, but I wouldn't be too upset, because that meant that the other kids actually had friends that (it would seem) they could trust, etc.

15. Ophelia

I don't get it either, my whole thing is that as long as my daughter is happy and thriving, I don't care if she has two friends or 20 friends. If some one chooses to be jealous or whatever over it, either try to get to know her, or keep the negative comments to yourself.

I guess I am just bitchy and overly protective of my daughter.

16. SecondCityKids

SecondCityKids Hey John, What's Your Name Again? LPA Super Member

I'm done tripping and apolgizing for something I didn't do. Do I want her to go? now I dont. I love her. But I'm not going to put myself through this because she can't make a desicion. She was my first but what am I suppose to do. Cry? I'm not doing that anymore. If she wants to stay then she'd stay. If not then I guess I gotta get my stuff back. I didn't do anything. so whatever

17. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

Arlene, i'm sorry to hear of the sadness but so glad to hear of your refound joy!! :) Sorry for late reply.

18. Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

Braxton-Hicks contractions are not fun!

19. _cam_

_cam_ Well-Known Member

Sometimes we failed to see the goodness of others, we all shared blindness.

20. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

Thank you. :) I'm great now. I'm so happy with Steve.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.