Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

Thanks Cam, I went and talked to her yesterday and it was all good. I still think she's a dumb bitch BUT she is my manager and I want a job, :lol:

2. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

Next time I have one of these "what might have been" dreams I am going to bug out completely.

3. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

I'm sorry, man. If you need anything, I'm here.

4. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

I come off as naive, but I guess that's okay. It's enough that I have the thoughts, I don't want to have to go spouting negative shit out loud, too.

5. Dean

Thanks. It's just really annoying, that this happens regarding something I'm absolutely positive I got over ages ago.

6. Amanda.

Amanda. Well-Known Member

I think it's a trend with female managers.

7. Arlene

Yeah...she goes on power trips and whatnot, and honestly sometimes I think she sees me as a threat? I've been there the longest, except for her, I deal with all my coworkers a lot better than she does, and I tend to disagree with her on just about everything (and we all think that my ideas are usually better). So yeah. Ergh.

8. Amanda.

Amanda. Well-Known Member

My old manager was the same exact way. I feel like women are especially catty with each other, especially when one is in a higher position than the other. I know that men can be the same way but sometimes I wish I had a male as a manager.

9. Arlene

Totally agree. Probably also doesn't help that outside of work, we're a big group of friends so I think she might take things personally, too. One of my other, male coworkers could totally replace her and it would be much, much better. He's head cashier at Barnes and Noble and y'know, he has experience with people and stuff

10. Snail

Snail LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

So I'm walking down the street in downtown with my girlfriend and we pass by three sleazeballs who decide to open their mouths to her; " hey sexy, where you goin? ". Me, being the pissed off idiot, decided to cuss them off (it was already a bad day).

So, the two of them stay behind, while one of them clocks me on the left ear from behind. Before I was able to react, I actually assessed the situation. If I had fought back, his friends would have attacked me, and I'd have to deal with three instead of one. Secondly, it would've been extremely dangerous if any one of them carried a weapon. Thus, I chose to stand there and scream at the asshole. However, before I could open my mouth to 'intimidate' the guy, my girlfriend actually spoke up first, and threatened to call the cops on the spot, and the dickhead shuts up and actually started to quiver a bit XD.

So the moral of the story is. I was a fucking idiot. I could've put my girlfriend in so much danger. It was a truly horrible decision on my part to provoke not one, but three jerk-offs all at once. I suppose it was an eye-opening experience, but at the same time the other side of me can't help but return to the street with a couple of friends to settle the issue. But, that would be extremely idiotic. SO BAH. NO!

11. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

what the FUCK

agaaaahgahagjahagahgaaaaaaagg

honestly what a fucking asshole, i'm so fucking pissed, i can NOT live here any longer!!!!!!!

a few days ago maxime asked me if i could stay over a oli's place sunday night, I said no, he works PM and I have the AM shift. Then saturdaynight i was with Oli in a café, maxime sends me a message:
    Max: hi, can you let me know if you sleep home tomorrow or not?
    Me: i'm gonna sleep home
    Max: for sure?

I did not even react on that. Then later on, Oli and me are at his place, we are watching a movie...
    Max: is there no way you can sleep at olivier tomorrow?
    Me: No
    Max: ok, leave the pin pass in my locker tomorrow, i need it
    Me: i'll do it after work, i start at 8
    Max: i need it in the morning
    Me: fine
    Max: enjoy your night with your boyfriend, at least you can
    Me: can't you go to her place?
    Max: no she has a roommate, you always have friends where you can sleep, why not tomorrow?

This is where Olivier took my phone and threw it away....but still he continues...

Max: please please please

He totally broke my evening. And yet I am way too nice, I found a place to sleep at some girl's place I don't really know. Now I'm finally home and I want to take a shower, but I can't. CAUSE HE HID ALL OF MY STUFF.

The fucker hid all of my stuff so his new girlfriend won't notice we still live together. I want to take a fucking shower but I can't because I have to find all of my fucking stuff back. And on top of that, he didn't even change the fucking bedsheets yet.

I'm so pissed! I could just kill him!!!!! i just want to grab all of his stuff and throw it out of the window

i can't take this any longer, i can't even come home when I want to because there's a chance his new girlfriend is there.

It's not normal!!!! He is lying to her and I'm the one that suffers from his actions! FUCKFUUUUCKKCKDJKQSDZQSDGJKQd

12. John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

he's a lying scum, if would personally go to your place at a time when his gf is at your place and i would act extremely normal and innocent and i would make her notice that u still live there, and ask RIGHT THERE "max, where did u put all my stuff?" :lol:

13. Linja

Oh, Marj :hug: what the fuck? That situation's so goat-fucked in so many ways, it's ridiculous. Have you told him point-blank that you have just as much right as him to be in that apartment whenever the hell you want?

...Olivier took your phone and threw it away?

14. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I told him that and he said he was sorry, but I'm not interested in that, I'm just sooo angry. Just because he's afraid to tell his new girlfriend that we still live together we're in this fucked up situation. He told me he's gonna stay at a friend from now on and that the appartment is all mine. But I don't want it! It's too expensive..
    I just talked to Olivier and he asked me if I'm gonna stay at his place tonight, and I think I will. I'm crying so hard right now, it's all so fucked up. I don't know what to do anymore.

Olivier got really annoyed when once again my phone vibrated, so he took it and threw it somewhere else.

15. Linja

Oh, sweetheart :hug: stay the night at Olivier's, maybe discuss things with him? He could have some good ideas for what to do. Maybe you could just rent a smaller apartment, a studio apartment? Did Maxime mean he's leaving the apartment itself to you, or he's going to be gone temporarily?

16. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

Marj:

1)change bedsheets I mean, Its your apartment as well. You both do have they keys. If he's lying to her, You could make him suffer the consequences and literally, walk back home (in) whenever, and whatever he says, just say whatever and that it's still yours as well. If he bitches more, Tell him it's His bad for not telling the new gal of his.

I think Johnny's got an Idea :lol:

P.s Sounds like a Really good Idea if you spent the night at Olivier's, as much as that sucks.

17. Dean

It seems like a really awkward situation to say the least, and I'm sorry I can't say anything that hasn't already been said. I hope it works out.

-

I have just two more days of shitting bricks until I find out whether or not I flunked my last year. I still don't know how I'm going to react in the worst-case scenario.

18. moniku

moniku Well-Known Member

Thank you cam! It appears I'm still waiting for that day, when I'll be over him entirely.

So far, it hasn't been going so great. Actually, it kind of sucks. I remember telling him that my reaction will more or less be "delayed" and that I was okay when he first asked if I was upset. I didn't think it really would be delayed though. My body shakes every now and then and I start to get a bit dizzy. I notice now I have the tendency to sleep on the other side of the bed and try to let myself cry but nothing comes out.

I mean, yesterday he asked me a strange favor. He wanted me to tell him exactly how I felt about him, because he admitted that he was quite surprised that I actually liked him in the first place. Then he gave me his side of the story...and to say the least, I'm now disappointed and slightly embarrassed at the fact he really...didn't give my feelings a chance. Ever since the beginning, it seems he felt we wouldn't work out although he was somewhat aware of them. I know this may make him look like a jerk, but he also took all this time to sort out his own feelings and hesitated because he wasn't sure if I truely liked him or only saw him as a brother until I confessed.

One thing that did surprise me was that he said that I'm the first girl that has ever opened up to him. He was also surprised that I was there to talk him out in his time of heartache (/w another girl he was interested in; before I confessed) and wanted to do "all these things of endearment" to me. That was when he thought back to my obvious feelings for him...yet it still didn't work out in the end.

This is the thing that sucks about it though. I myself am going through a time where I feel I need to tell someone else about my heartache and as if I should talk to him because he came to me for the same thing...but I mean, he's the one who caused it in the first place!!! (and I don't want to make him feel guilty)

I do have some friends I usually go to, but the thing is, they haven't really provided anything more than, "Oh you'll get over him," "screw him," or "Find a better guy." That kind of hurts because I don't hate him entirely and he's still my friend. I can't really turn to my parents much either because although they warned me about it and were actually alright with me liking him, I guess I'm embarrassed now. It's my first time with love/rejection, in case anyone was wondering.

19. Arlene

Marj: Wow, Maxime just proves to be more and more of a jerk by every post you make. Does he really think that it's going to work by not telling his new girlfriend that you still live there? I mean honestly. If you so much as leave a lady deodorant or something on the bathroom counter and Max doesn't see it when cleaning up before she comes over, she's gunna think he's cheating on her or something and it's just gunna turn messy for him, ya know? That's very unfair of him to put you in such an awkward position. Expecting you to stay at someones house that you don't know very well for him to get it on with that new chick? That's just awful. I hope you guys can work something out. And I hope he doesn't make you pay for the entire rent on the apartment...how long do you guys have it for?

20. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Terrible night. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.