Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

:hug: Marj! And I'm so happy for you and what you've found with Olivier! I'm glad you're enjoying it right now, and yeah, maybe you're right, maybe this won't last very long, but just... enjoy yourself. And if it becomes more serious -- then best of luck to you! If it doesn't, well, at least he "woke you up" from that "dull, routine life". And yeah, unless you're serious about it, you guys should be careful, what with you working together and all.

2. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Thanks hunnybunny! :hug:

I'm just going with the flow right now. I know it sounds so bad but all I want at the moment is going out, get drunk, get lots of cuddles and sex.

3. Linja

It doesn't sound so bad, honey, actually :lol: Just don't lose yourself! (Which doesn't make a lot of sense out loud, but it did in my head, so there.)

4. Tim

Tim My perversion power is accumulating LPA Super Member

*Highfive*

There isn't a damn thing wrong with having some fun. :lol:

5. Messy Marj

Sexactly damnit! Sexy times here I come! :lol:

6. John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

is that a way to avoid any feelings you might still have for maxime?

7. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

gotta love the little cliques that exist here.

8. Messy Marj

Not at all, in fact, he just came home, he was with his new girlfriend and we talked about what he did to her and what I did to Oli lol, it's strange, but I like it.

9. John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

oh ok, :lol: i have a cousin that broke up with his bf and she ended up with a real mess on her hands.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
  10. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

Yikes! As with the rest said, Stay safe and I hope it doesnt ruin anymore of your days!

11. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

As you should know, I really fucking hate that sort of nationalism. I'm sorry.

12. moniku

moniku Well-Known Member

So...the guy I mentioned earlier really doesn't like me back.

Right now I'm just being a good friend and giving him love advice on this other girl he apparently likes. I mean, as much as I want to right now to make him notice something, it'd be rude to ignore him. I really was the naive one, in the end...and I find it ironic that happened to be the last piece of advice I gave him.

I'm just trying to accept this as best as possible.

But on a side note: something I just don't understand, is why all my friends love to dump their love stories and problems on me to analyze and get advice despite the fact I've never been in a real relationship myself! The more surprising thing about it, I'm usually right. I'm pretty sure I have the reputation of being the "good friend/listener". But sometimes, it wears me out and I would rather not...like in this particular scenaro. -_-

13. Linja

Moniku, :hug:. I'm generally the go-to person for bitching-about-love with my friends. I don't mind it, though. I wouldn't say I live vicariously through them, but I like that they turn to me, that they think about what I say.

And thanks, Rob and Dean. I despise it, too.

14. _cam_

_cam_ Well-Known Member

"And we know it's never simple. Never easy. Never a clean break. No one here to save me. You're the only thing I know. Like the back of my hand. And I can't breathe without you but I have to breathe without you" - Breathe( Taylor Swift)

The Art of Letting Go is the most weirdest, craziest and one of the hardest thing to do in one's life. It is somehow the same with falling in love. You take risks and embrace yourself in the world of what if's. Fallin in love doesn't give the assurance that he or she will fall for you too and same with moving on it doesn't give you the assurance that you will eventually forget about him or her. There are lots of emotions involved and it really depends on you if your ready to face them all. There are times that you hated him and just simply remind yourself that he's not for you and start to move on. But they are days that it seems the world is turning you upside down and you feel so alone and you gonna check how he is doin. If he's fine, ok and if he's still breathing. Then reality comes in, he's ok and he's happy with his life. Contented and Fullfilled. And you feel miserable. I can't blame persons experience feeling so bad for their self, for their fate because it happens to all. Moving on is never easy. They say if you love a person, you should set him free to where he belongs and to where he feels a different kind of happiness he never felt before. Personally, I find it bullshit but yet it is true. Thats reality and you can't be so selfish enough. Tomorrow is a new day and today, I let him go. Maybe it would take days, months, or even years to eventually forget about him but taking this step gives me a feeling of freedom, a sense of pride and calmness. If one day, our roads will meet again, I will never forget that once in my life, I met him and loved him. Goodbye scarecrow!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2009
  15. Messy Marj

You described that perfect and beautiful, you and me babe, you and me. Things will get better. :hug:

16. _cam_

_cam_ Well-Known Member

Oh Marj! We can do this! :hug:

17. Nick

Nick Great Job! LPA Super VIP

We both know how each other works, and what not to do in circumstances.

But it feels like she doesn't want to allow the right circumstances to happen?

We never do anything when her friends are around, or her cousins and it seems like everytime I get to see her, she has a friend with her or her cousins, and her one cousin loves me so I feel obliged to talk to him because he DOES need someone to talk to. But Fuck I am SO SICK of texting her, I want to talk to her, just me and her. I miss her voice, I want to hear it way more often. And I hate myself tonight for barely speaking to her. It's just when she has a friend with her and theres a group, I am always overpowered and can never just talk to HER.

Blah, I want school to start...

18. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

Grrr I'm so sick of my goddamn manager. I haven't had work for a few weeks because there was an issue with the rides plane. Since I didn't/don't have a job right now, I didn't go in to volunteer for the airshows. (People volunteer around there just to be nice, but when I was told I didn't have work, I made other plans to visit family.) A few days before I was planning to leave last week to go to my family's house, my manager called me and asked me if I would come in to volunteer which is voluntary and I said no, that I made other plans, and that frankly, I'm not going to drive a half an hour over there if I'm not getting paid. She got mad about that, but whatever.
    So next weekend I have work again, finally. My manager texted me earlier this week asking if I could come in for at least one day this weekend, because we have things that we need to "talk about." I asked if I did something wrong, and she said "we just have things that we need to go over." So I said whatever, that I'll come in for a little while. Last night I mentioned it and my dad said, "No, you cannot take our car all the way over there if you're not going to get paid." So I told her that, and she wouldn't drop it. She kept pushing, asking if my 2 other friends could give me a ride, which they couldn't have because it was too short notice, plus I'd have no ride home. So I said, "Is it that important that we talk about whatever we need to talk about in person?" And she said, "Yes." So a few more texts went by and she eventually said "Well we need to meet sometime before next weekend, because I'm not having you work until we do." What the freaking hell? So I responded, "What the hell for? What did I do? Decided that I wasn't going to come in to volunteer?" (Which again, we all understand is voluntary. She responded by saying that she didn't want to have the conversation via text messages.

Basically, I'm being put in a goddamn time out because I said that I wouldn't volunteer last weekend. And now she's bugging me to waste my parents gas to drive to her so that SHE can bitch me out. Doesn't sound too appealing does it? I want to gauge her eyes out.

19. moniku

moniku Well-Known Member

Well, I got rejected by that guy today.
    I told him my situation and finally revealed my feelings to him. He called me an hour ago, saying he was also facing the same confusion. You see, we both really had feelings for each other in the beginning, but eventually it turned into a big brother-little sister thing because that's how we thought we viewed each other. He also said that our age difference is somewhat troubling, which I also worried about as well...but he says we'll remain good buddies and thanks me for always listening and talking to him in his time of need or advice. He also hopes I will meet a guy like or better than him lol.

Yeah...I'm just having a hard time figuring out how I'm going about it lol. I'm so mixed up right now. I totally don't hate him, at the same time I'm slightly disappointed, but I'm still smiling. I guess I'm alright with it. I'm pretty sure I have to cry or tear at some point, but I'm also sure I won't start weeping uncontrollably. :lol:

20. _cam_

_cam_ Well-Known Member

Basically Arlene, you are right. If a person dont wan't to volunteer to something he/ she shouldn't be force on it. Otherwise, it shouldnt be called as voluntary work. Slap that to her face, lol, jk. :p On the other side of the story, she's still your manager. I know you wanna slap and cut the head of your freaking manager but she's your boss and you still want that job. Right? I remember when I was still in college I got this teacher of mine. She's new, young and way too immature. I told my mom how I hated her but my mom simply said she's still my teacher and she holds my grades :p so, I just let her be a bitch. And now, we're somewhat friends and she's not a bitch anymore but of course we're on the same prof level. I hope you'll get over with it Arlene :hug: But if you can't really stand her anymore, just find another job instead. Thats better. =)

Hey! I experienced that kind of situation too:lol: At first, it was really disgusting, disappointing and you do really wanna cry but on a lighter note, you'll eventually get over with it. Promise. If that day will come, you'll even gonna laugh about it. Its ok to feel bad sometimes coz it means you're human capable of getting hurt. If you wanna cry then cry its ok no ones gonna judge you. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.