How often do you exercise? what's your routine?

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by John, Jul 11, 2009.

John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I don't :lol:

I wanna see what everyone else does, i need ideas, suggestions. Has anyone here ever buy one of those cardio exercise videos? if so, which one is the best? (Youtube ftw!)

Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

I try to do push-ups everyday before lunch/dinner. Started off with 10 but now I can do up to 30 :D

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

I'm usually physically active enough to stay in decent shape anyway, whether or not I do much excercise.

Gitsnik

Gitsnik WAAAGH!!! Über Member

About 35 push-ups and sit-ups per day.

Tim

Tim My perversion power is accumulating LPA Super Member

I do about 30 minutes of calisthenics (push-ups, crunches, squats, etc.) 3 or 4 times a week. I used to do much more, but now I just exercise enough to keep myself in reasonably good shape. I think I'm going to start going to the gym this fall, though.

esaul17

esaul17 antichrist

I never did anything period, but this week I have started my efforts to go to the gym 5 times a week...3 weights, 2 cardio, weekends off. So about 5 hours a week.

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

I go for a run every morning before I get ready for work. Its hard to start but now I almost find it enjoyable!

Ophelia

Ophelia LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

I was doing yoga four times a week before my car accident last month, but I have let it slide a bit since then, but I am finally all better, so I am going to get back into doing that. I also bought myself a bike this morning, so I am going to try to ride that at least three times a week. I have a lot of weight to lose, I am hopeful though that those things will work.

Christopher

Christopher Über Member Über Member

I ride my bike to school everyday, that count? :p That takes about an hour every day in total.

Besides that I have spur of the moment bursts of energy, that make me get into exercising. But usually I get bored of push-ups, ... after about 3-4 weeks.

I know I should do more, but I never have and I'm still reasonably fit/thin/inshape, whatever.

Jordan

Jordan Secret Robot

I don't go out of my way to do any exercise. but i get enough from regular day activities anyway. and i'm really skinny so it's not like i have to exercise much.

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

I don't really do any excise. I don't need to, I stay the same size all the time. Although I'm guessing it'll all catch up with me when I'm older.
    I consider my work to be enough though. I work in a cafe so I'm on my feet all day walking around. That's enough for me.

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Everyday, I go to the gym. I The first thing I do is lift weights. I use the machines that work on my biceps and triceps, as well as my pectorals, primarily. Afterward, I do some free weights, where I work out the same muscles but at the same time other muscles are being worked as well. Lastly, I go onto the treadmill where I walk for a mile and then run for a mile. Before each and every exercise, I stretch properly to ensure that I don't cramp.

During the fall, I do marching band so that's a lot of walking and moving around, so that's a good deal of exercise. And every now and then I play basketball or some other sport.

That's basically what I do.

Tom

Tom LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

This is where my semi-naked posing pictures comes in.

----------

I go to the gym 3 times a week;
    20 minutes incline run
    20 minutes row
    20 minutes cycling

Couple minute breather, then move on to the weights for however long it takes.

I have a membership at my gym, so I may as well use it, besides if I didn't I'd have a huge beer gut. ;'(

Christopher

Christopher Über Member Über Member

How? / I haven't seen one of those in, like, 3 years. :lol:

I guess, not drinking beer helps with the beer gut... :p

I got a job for the summer, three weeks ago and I've lost weight/build up some muscles. I'll continue this I've gotten into something of a rythm, now that I finished working.

Tom

Tom LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

Fully naked ones soon. :ph34r:

Doesn't help that I'm going out tonight to drink, d'oh. :lol:

Amanda.

Amanda. Well-Known Member

I'm pretty much a fitness freak. :lol:

I go to the gym for weights and cardio at least 3 to 4 times a week. When I first arrive, I do a mile on the treadmill (takes me about 8 min on a lazy day :p) and then I'll do a mile on the cycle which will take me about 4 minutes.

On to the weights, I'll do 3 sets of 10 reps on pretty much everything except for free weights. I do my biceps, triceps, chest and shoulders. After my upper body, I'll do my thighs, hamstrings, and calves.

Later on in the day (usually at night), I go to Jiu Jitsu and Mixed Martial Arts classes. We usually do a ton of cardio and if you've ever watched any fights on UFC or Strikeforce, you can probably gather that endurance and stamina is key. If you don't think you will get gased fighting on the ground or doing stand up, then try it. :p

That's pretty much my routine. Jiu Jitsu has really given me a focus while I'm at the gym. I'm not longer moving weight around just to do so. Every muscle I strengthen helps me tighten my game for Jiu Jitsu and gives me an advantage over my opponent. It's pretty much my obsession and it's the ultimate motivation!

Disturbedthoughts

Disturbedthoughts *Twitch*

I usually ride my bike for about two hours a day. No real destination. Just hop on and go.

Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

I walk half an hour a day, or try to, being pregnant and all, sorta guarantees an easy labour.

Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

this plus a 2.4km run at least twice a week

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

I used to do pushups in between videogames when we're in a lobby :lol: I get REALLY bored at the gym, the only thing I do is watching TV over there so I might as well be here, doing push ups for a minute, play a videogame and then do some more.

But I got bored with that aswell :lol: